- Ahava Charm in Silver$19.13
- Silver Star of David Charm on Leather Bracelet$53.41
- Chai Charm in Sterling Silver$19.13
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver$49.37 - $58.44
- Chai Silver Bracelet Charm$24.89
- Red Pomegranate Charm on Leather Bracelet$53.41
- Gam Ze Ya'avor Silver Charm$24.89
- Kabbalah tree of life charm- sterling silver$24.89
- Shin Silver Charm for Bracelet$24.89
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Chai, Opal and Shema$155.19 - $172.31
- Jerusalem Menorah Charm in Silver$19.13
- Eshet Chayil Charm in Silver$24.89
- Hamsa Charm with Crystal$21.75
- Opal Chai Charm in Silver$32.75
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Menorah, Pomegranate and Star of David$129.99 - $145.11
- Seven Branch Menorah Charm$27.21
- Lion of Judah Silver Charm$24.89
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Menorah, Lion of Judah and Star of David$160.22 - $175.34
- Shema silver Bracelet Charm$24.89
- Kabbalah Charm in Silver$24.89
- Opal Heart Charm in Silver$31.44
- 6 Judaica Charm Silver Bracelet - Shades of Blue$230.76 - $245.88
- Hamsa with Red Stone Charm in Silver$21.75
- 4 Judaica Charm Silver Bracelet$223.71 - $237.81
- Harp Bracelet Charm in Sterling Silver$19.13
- Dove of Peace Charm in Silver$19.13
- Opal Hamsa Charm in Silver$30.13
- Fertility Charm in Sterling Silver$24.89
- 10 Commandments Silver Charm$24.89
- Charm for Cure and Health in Silver$24.89
- Large Star of David Charm in Silver$24.89
- Ana Bekoach Silver Bracelet Charm$24.89
Why wear a Jewish Charm Bracelet?
A Jewish charm bracelet is just that – a charming jewelry item that will enhance any outfit and is the perfect gift for any occasion - a subtle and eloquent way to convey pride in Jewish identity and heritage.
Special Features of our Collection
Our Jewish charm bracelets have been meticulously designed by Marina, an Israeli jewelry artist who creates jewelry that women love to wear. The basic sterling silver charm bracelet is available in a choice of sizes in a gorgeous snake design with a unique secure clasp carrying the Marina hallmark. The charms are available individually so you can build up your personal collection. Most are sterling silver but many have a touch of color with the addition of semi-precious stones.
If you are looking for symbolic Jewish charms, our two most popular designs are the six-pointed Star of David or the iconic Hamsa hand. Also popular are Kabbalah inspired charms to positively empower your day - Chai Life charms, Tree of life or mystical letter combinations.
Looking for something traditional? Consider the ever-popular pomegranate, seven branch Menorah, graceful dove, an elegant harp, heart or Mezuzah design. For Hebrew text, there are charms carrying a personal message in Hebrew - ahavah (love), simchah (joy), Shema Yisrael, Anna Bekoach or gam zeh yaavor (this too will pass).
Why not honor that special bat mitzvah or graduation girl with a Bat Melech charm. Or, present a charm bracelet tribute to the First Lady in your life with an eloquent “Eishet Chayil” charm.
The Charm of a Charm Bracelet
Whether you purchase a Jewish charm bracelet for yourself or a dear one, you will enjoy a timeless piece of jewelry that will grow with you as you add charms, commemorating the special events or highlights in your life.