- Chai Charm in Sterling Silver$19.86
- Sterling Silver Shofar Charm$28.74
- Ahava Charm in Silver$19.86
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver$51.25 - $60.67
- Kabbalah tree of life charm- sterling silver$25.84
- Bracelet Charm with Word Love in English - Sterling Silver and Blue Enamel$64.53
- Silver Star of David Charm on Leather Bracelet$55.45
- Shin Silver Charm for Bracelet$25.84
- Chai Silver Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Hanging Red Heart Bracelet Charm - Sterling Silver and Enamel$45.66
- Pomegranate Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver - round clasp$51.25 - $60.67
- Gam Ze Ya'avor Silver Charm$25.84
- Opal Heart Charm in Silver$32.64
- Blue Enamel Chai Bracelet Charm - Textured Sterling Silver$44.67
- Dove of Peace Charm in Silver$19.86
- Bat Melech Charm in Silver$25.84
- Shema silver Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Harp Bracelet Charm in Sterling Silver$19.86
- Jerusalem in Eight Languages Engraved on Sterling Silver Bracelet Charm$22.58
- Hamsa Charm with Crystal$22.58
- Bracelet Charm, Replica of Bar Kochva Temple Coin - Sterling Silver$47.65
- Jerusalem Menorah Charm in Silver$19.86
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Menorah, Pomegranate and Star of David$134.95 - $150.65
- Opal Chai Charm in Silver$34.00
- Lion of Judah Silver Charm$25.84
- Jerusalem Windmill Charm in Silver$25.84
- Bracelet Charm in King David Lyre Image - Sterling Silver$27.80
- Charm for Cure and Health in Silver$25.84
- Sterling Silver G-d is One Charm$25.84
- Bracelet Charm with Engraved Praying at Western Wall - Sterling Silver$22.58
- Eshet Chayil Charm in Silver$25.84
Why wear a Jewish Charm Bracelet?
A Jewish charm bracelet is just that – a charming jewelry item that will enhance any outfit and is the perfect gift for any occasion - a subtle and eloquent way to convey pride in Jewish identity and heritage.
Special Features of our Collection
Our Jewish charm bracelets have been meticulously designed by Marina, an Israeli jewelry artist who creates jewelry that women love to wear. The basic sterling silver charm bracelet is available in a choice of sizes in a gorgeous snake design with a unique secure clasp carrying the Marina hallmark. The charms are available individually so you can build up your personal collection. Most are sterling silver but many have a touch of color with the addition of semi-precious stones.
If you are looking for symbolic Jewish charms, our two most popular designs are the six-pointed Star of David or the iconic Hamsa hand. Also popular are Kabbalah inspired charms to positively empower your day - Chai Life charms, Tree of life or mystical letter combinations.
Looking for something traditional? Consider the ever-popular pomegranate, seven branch Menorah, graceful dove, an elegant harp, heart or Mezuzah design. For Hebrew text, there are charms carrying a personal message in Hebrew - ahavah (love), simchah (joy), Shema Yisrael, Anna Bekoach or gam zeh yaavor (this too will pass).
Why not honor that special bat mitzvah or graduation girl with a Bat Melech charm. Or, present a charm bracelet tribute to the First Lady in your life with an eloquent “Eishet Chayil” charm.
The Charm of a Charm Bracelet
Whether you purchase a Jewish charm bracelet for yourself or a dear one, you will enjoy a timeless piece of jewelry that will grow with you as you add charms, commemorating the special events or highlights in your life.