- Chai Charm in Sterling Silver$19.86
- Ahava Charm in Silver$19.86
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver - round clasp$51.25 - $60.67
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver$51.25 - $60.67
- Silver Star of David Charm on Leather Bracelet$55.45
- Kabbalah tree of life charm- sterling silver$25.84
- Shin Silver Charm for Bracelet$25.84
- Gam Ze Ya'avor Silver Charm$25.84
- Red Pomegranate Charm on Leather Bracelet$55.45
- Pomegranate Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Chai Silver Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Bat Melech Charm in Silver$25.84
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Chai, Opal and Shema$161.11 - $178.89
- Hamsa Charm with Crystal$22.58
- Shema silver Bracelet Charm$25.84
- Dove of Peace Charm in Silver$19.86
- Harp Bracelet Charm in Sterling Silver$19.86
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Menorah, Pomegranate and Star of David$134.95 - $150.65
- Opal Heart Charm in Silver$32.64
- Jerusalem Menorah Charm in Silver$19.86
- Silver Charm Bracelet with Menorah, Lion of Judah and Star of David$166.34 - $182.03
- 10 Commandments Silver Charm$25.84
- 6 Judaica Charm Silver Bracelet - Shades of Blue$239.57 - $255.26
- Lion of Judah Silver Charm$25.84
- Hamsa with Red Stone Charm in Silver$22.58
- Charm for Cure and Health in Silver$25.84
- Opal Chai Charm in Silver$34.00
- 4 Judaica Charm Silver Bracelet$232.25 - $246.89
- Sterling Silver G-d is One Charm$25.84
- Eshet Chayil Charm in Silver$25.84
- Jerusalem Windmill Charm in Silver$25.84
- Fertility Charm in Sterling Silver$25.84
Why wear a Jewish Charm Bracelet?
A Jewish charm bracelet is just that – a charming jewelry item that will enhance any outfit and is the perfect gift for any occasion - a subtle and eloquent way to convey pride in Jewish identity and heritage.
Special Features of our Collection
Our Jewish charm bracelets have been meticulously designed by Marina, an Israeli jewelry artist who creates jewelry that women love to wear. The basic sterling silver charm bracelet is available in a choice of sizes in a gorgeous snake design with a unique secure clasp carrying the Marina hallmark. The charms are available individually so you can build up your personal collection. Most are sterling silver but many have a touch of color with the addition of semi-precious stones.
If you are looking for symbolic Jewish charms, our two most popular designs are the six-pointed Star of David or the iconic Hamsa hand. Also popular are Kabbalah inspired charms to positively empower your day - Chai Life charms, Tree of life or mystical letter combinations.
Looking for something traditional? Consider the ever-popular pomegranate, seven branch Menorah, graceful dove, an elegant harp, heart or Mezuzah design. For Hebrew text, there are charms carrying a personal message in Hebrew - ahavah (love), simchah (joy), Shema Yisrael, Anna Bekoach or gam zeh yaavor (this too will pass).
Why not honor that special bat mitzvah or graduation girl with a Bat Melech charm. Or, present a charm bracelet tribute to the First Lady in your life with an eloquent “Eishet Chayil” charm.
The Charm of a Charm Bracelet
Whether you purchase a Jewish charm bracelet for yourself or a dear one, you will enjoy a timeless piece of jewelry that will grow with you as you add charms, commemorating the special events or highlights in your life.