- Red Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish - Yair Emanuel$35.36
- Pomegranate Honey Dish in Silver Ceramic$13.55
- Glass and Stainless Steel Honey Dish with Spoon, Blessing Words - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.3"$26.10
- Pomegranate Shaped White Gleaming Ceramic Honey Dish with Lid and Spoon$13.60
- Black and Gold Ceramic Bear Honey Dish for Rosh Hashanah$13.90
- Glass and Stainless Steel Honey Dish with Spoon, Pomegranates - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.3"$26.10
- White and Gold Ceramic Bear Honey Dish for Rosh Hashanah$13.90
- Gold Color Bear Honey Dish for Rosh Hashanah$13.23
- Rosh Hashanah Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid - Small9 cm / 3.5"$20.40
- Fused Glass Rosh Hashana Plate by Itay MagerSize: 9" / 23cm$57.12
- Apple Shaped Honey Dish, Hammered Stainless Steel with Gold Details - Yair Emanuel$48.64
- Rosh Hashanah 24% Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid - Large$27.15
- Crystal Dish Pomegranate Shaped with Honey Dish - Decorative Crushed Glass Design$20.82
- Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish, Silver - Yair Emanuel$35.36
- Rosh Hashanah 24% Lead Crystal Apple Shape Tray with Honey Dish - Crushed Glass$24.00
- Glass and Stainless Steel Honey Dish with Spoon, Blessing Words - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.0"$27.75
- Aluminum and Beech Wood Apple and Honey Dish with Engravings - Shraga Landesman$65.91
- Ruby Red Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish with Pomegranate Cover - Yair Emanuel$40.80
- Rosh Hashanah Crystal Glass Apple Shaped Tray with Honey Bowl$51.68
- Combined Honey and Apple Dish with Glass Bowls, Colorful - Dorit Judaica$27.75
- Small Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish, Silver - Yair Emanuel$20.40
- Pomegranate Glass Gold Color Rosh Hashana Honey Dish$15.69
- Faceted Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid, Decorative Filigree - Large$31.33
- Four-Piece Gift Set, Honey Dish and Towel with Decorative Pomegranates - Dorit Judaica$32.75
- Apple Shaped Stained Glass Honey Dish, Green and Gold - Friekmanndar Artists$94.10
- Etched Nickel Tray for Apple and Honey with Glass Honey Dish - Shraga Landesman$89.42
- Exclusive Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish Engraved, Small - Agayof of JerusalemChoice of Colors$413.23
- Four Piece Pomegranate Honey Dish and Towel Set with Prayer for Sweet Year – Dorit Judaica$32.75
- Rosh Hashanah Honey Dish on Pedestal with Diamond Design - 925 Sterling Silver$162.10
- Gift Set, Honey Dish, Plate, Dipper and Matching Towel, Mandala Design - Dorit Judaica$32.75
- Silver Gray Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish with Pomegranate Cover - Yair Emanuel$38.08
- Crystal Honey Bowl with Spoon and Lid on Round Crushed Glass Decorative Tray$38.71
Honey and Rosh Hashanah
Most Jewish festivals have food customs associated with them and Rosh Hashanah is no exception. One of its most well-known traditions is to dip challah and apple slices into a dish of succulent honey, with a prayer that G-d inscribe us for a sweet new year.
Since honey plays such an important role in the festive Rosh Hashanah family meal, you will want a honey dish that will grab everyone's attention. If there are guests, it is advisable to have more than one dish so that the honey will be accessible to all.
At Canaan-Online, you will find a selection of dishes to delight the eye and soul. They are made from a variety of materials, although aluminum with a glass insert is the most popular.
If you are looking for a designer honey dish, consider Dorit Judaica. Her hallmark pomegranate designs are bound to please and will always blend in with the tableware. For a contemporary style, Adi Sidler's honey dishes display his usual sleek minimalistic style. Yealat Chen offers a more elaborate honey dish. Agayof, as always, excels, creating honey dishes that are works of art. Shraga Landesman and Laura Cowan present us with honey dishes that thoughtfully leave space for the apples too.
Non-designer honey dishes are considerably cheaper and are equally attractive. Crystal is currently enjoying a surge in popularity and you will find here a choice of sizes. The shining gleam of the glass will add a glow to the honey.
A Honey Dish Gift
Honey dishes are a meaningful gift to present at any time of the year whether it is for an engagement, wedding or housewarming. If you are a guest for Rosh Hashanah, nothing could be more appropriate for your host than a pretty honey dish. And if nobody is presenting you with a dish, go out and treat yourself!