- Red Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish - Yair Emanuel$34.06
- Pomegranate Honey Dish in Silver Ceramic$13.05
- Engraved Honey Dish with Decorative Lucite Spoon, Pomegranates - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.3"$25.14
- Pomegranate Shaped White Gleaming Ceramic Honey Dish with Lid and Spoon$13.10
- Rosh Hashanah Honey Dish on Pedestal with Diamond Design - 925 Sterling Silver$125.91
- Engraved Honey Dish with Decorative Lucite Spoon, Blessings - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.3"$25.14
- Rosh Hashanah Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid - Small9 cm / 3.5"$19.65
- Rosh Hashanah Honey Dish on Pedestal with Bead Design - 925 Sterling Silver$120.87
- Engraved Honey Dish with Decorative Lucite Spoon, Flower Design - Dorit JudaicaDiameter: 6.2"$26.15
- Pomegranate Glass Gold Color Rosh Hashana Honey Dish$15.11
- Rosh Hashanah 24% Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid - Large$26.15
- Fused Glass Rosh Hashana Plate by Itay MagerSize: 9" / 23cm$55.02
- Rosh Hashanah 24% Lead Crystal Apple Shape Tray with Honey Dish - Crushed Glass$23.12
- Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish, Silver - Yair Emanuel$34.06
- Glass Pomegranate Design Apple Plate with Honey Dish - Hebrew Blessing$17.13
- Crystal Dish Pomegranate Shaped with Honey Dish - Decorative Crushed Glass Design$20.06
- Rosh Hashanah Crystal Glass Apple Shaped Tray with Honey Bowl$49.78
- Crushed Glass and Mirror Dish for Honey and Sliced Apples - Rosh Hashanah$35.27
- Aluminum and Beech Wood Apple and Honey Dish with Engravings - Shraga Landesman$63.48
- Small Aluminum Pomegranate Shaped Honey Dish, Silver - Yair Emanuel$19.65
- Faceted Lead Crystal Honey Dish with Spoon and Lid, Decorative Filigree - Large$30.18
- Etched Nickel Tray for Apple and Honey with Glass Honey Dish - Shraga Landesman$86.13
- Exclusive Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish Engraved, Small - Agayof of JerusalemChoice of Colors$398.04
- Silver Gray Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish with Pomegranate Cover - Yair Emanuel$36.68
- Honey Dish in Etched Decorative Anodized Aluminum Pomegranate - Adi Sidler$55.02
- Crystal Honey Bowl with Spoon and Lid on Round Crushed Glass Decorative Tray$37.28
- Three-Piece Pomegranate Honey Dish with Prayer for Sweet New Year - Dorit Judaica$24.13
- Three Piece Oriental Style Honey Dish Set with Prayer for New Year - Dorit Judaica$24.13
- Three Piece Pomegranate Honey Dish Set with Prayer for Sweet Year – Dorit Judaica$24.13
- Exclusive Anodized Aluminum Honey Dish Engraved, Large - Agayof of JerusalemChoice of 4 Colors$605.22
- Pomegranate Shaped Stained Glass Honey Dish, Red and Gold - Friekmanndar Artists$70.49
- Raised Silver-Nickel Etched Tray with White Glass Honey Dish - Shraga Landesman$86.13
Honey and Rosh Hashanah
Most Jewish festivals have food customs associated with them and Rosh Hashanah is no exception. One of its most well-known traditions is to dip challah and apple slices into a dish of succulent honey, with a prayer that G-d inscribe us for a sweet new year.
Since honey plays such an important role in the festive Rosh Hashanah family meal, you will want a honey dish that will grab everyone's attention. If there are guests, it is advisable to have more than one dish so that the honey will be accessible to all.
At Canaan-Online, you will find a selection of dishes to delight the eye and soul. They are made from a variety of materials, although aluminum with a glass insert is the most popular.
If you are looking for a designer honey dish, consider Dorit Judaica. Her hallmark pomegranate designs are bound to please and will always blend in with the tableware. For a contemporary style, Adi Sidler's honey dishes display his usual sleek minimalistic style. Yealat Chen offers a more elaborate honey dish. Agayof, as always, excels, creating honey dishes that are works of art. Shraga Landesman and Laura Cowan present us with honey dishes that thoughtfully leave space for the apples too.
Non-designer honey dishes are considerably cheaper and are equally attractive. Crystal is currently enjoying a surge in popularity and you will find here a choice of sizes. The shining gleam of the glass will add a glow to the honey.
A Honey Dish Gift
Honey dishes are a meaningful gift to present at any time of the year whether it is for an engagement, wedding or housewarming. If you are a guest for Rosh Hashanah, nothing could be more appropriate for your host than a pretty honey dish. And if nobody is presenting you with a dish, go out and treat yourself!