- Three Pack Small Shabbat Shalom Matchboxes$4.59
- Three Small Matchbox Set - Jerusalem Design$4.59
- Purple Hebrew Home Blessing Jerusalem Wall Hamsa by Adi Sidler$40.26
- Festive Napkin Holder with Jerusalem design$19.65
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - Home Blessing by Dorit JudaicaChoice of Sizes$60.26
- Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer by Dorit JudaicaSize: 8" x 8"$55.02
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget Jerusalem by Dorit JudaicaSizes: 11"$46.26 - $74.67
- Serving Tray with Glass Base, Pomegranate Design - by Dorit JudaicaSize: 14" x 6"$40.26
- Hamsa Heart Jewish Blessing for the Baby by Yealat Chen$15.72
- Blue Glass Salt and Pepper Shaker Set - Pomegranates3.6" / 8.8 cm$22.27
- Large Hebrew Floating Letters Prayer for Good Children - VeZakeinu by Dorit JudaicaSize: 14.1" x 9.8"$74.67
- Aluminum Napkin Serviette Holder, Swirling Cuts Outs – Silver by Yair EmanuelSize: 6.3" x 3" x 1.5"$18.34
- Ruby Red Pomegranate by Michal Ben Yosef$18.34 - $23.58
- Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Armstrong by David GersteinHeight: 12.2"$188.64
- Aluminum Napkin Serviette Holder, Pomegranate Cut Outs - Silver by Yair EmanuelSize: 6.3" x 3" x 1.5"$18.34
- Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Spring Ride by David GersteinHeight: 13.8"$151.10
- Hamsa Wall Hanging with Pomegranate Design$35.37
- Judaica Hamsa Clock by Yealat Chen$41.92
- Wall Plaque Love of Israel Images and Hebrew Poem - by Dorit Judaica$21.16
- Decorative Wall Plaque Doves Frame - Woman of Valor by Dorit JudaicaHeight: 8.8"$49.78
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque English - Home Blessing by Dorit JudaicaSize: 13.7" x 15.7"$60.26
- Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Champion by David GersteinHeight: 14"$188.64
- Off-White Ceramic Pomegranate by Michal Ben Yosef$18.34 - $23.58
- Wall Plaque Colorful doves and Flowers, Welcome by Dorit Judaica7.8" x 10.2"$36.68
- Dvora Black Hand Painted Home Blessing13" x 13"$69.48
- Wall Hamsa Blessing for Good Health - English by Yealat Chen$24.89
- Free Standing Double Sided Heart Sculpture - Face to Face by David GersteinHeight: 8.5"$108.73
- Wall Plaque Floral and Colorful Ahava Love - by Dorit Judaica$21.16
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers - Pomegranates with Colored StonesHeight: 3.6"$27.12
- Arch Wall Plaque English Blessing Words - by Dorit Judaica$30.23
- Bubble Clock with Hebrew Letters - Barbara Shaw$38.25
- Mini Hamsa by Michal ben Yosef - Pomegranate design$11.00
THE JEWISH HOME
The Home plays a central role in Jewish life. Many of Judaism’s most meaningful rituals and events take place there. Whether it is the Shabbat, Holidays or daily living, it is within the four walls of the home that Jewish identity is formed.
JEWISH GIFT GIVING
Jews love to give and receive gifts. It is part of our faith and culture. When in doubt, play safe and buy something for the home. Scroll through our Jewish Home category. You will find a huge choice of items for tableware, wall decoration or personal use. You are sure to find there what suits your taste and pocket.
For tableware, there are salt shakers, serviette holders, trays, vases, fruit bowls, and trivets. Some come with a Jewish flavor – Hebrew wording or traditional blessings in Hebrew or English. Others are an integral feature of the Shabbat table, so your gift will enhance the Shabbat. Others suggestions include charity boxes or decorative matchstick boxes.
For the walls, there are clocks, sculptures, and Hamsa from famous and not-so-famous artists. Dorit Judaica’s blessings make beautiful gifts that are always appreciated. There are blessings for the home, framed pictures, sculptures from famed artists. Of course, the ever-present Hamsa will extend your good wishes for protection from the Evil Eye. The ultimate gift is a Mezuzah Case. Our website offers you a choice of hundreds of cases with a wide variety of material designs and colors.
Whether it is with a sense of taste, smell, sound or sight, the Jewish home speaks to everyone who lives there. Any gift you buy for the home, either traditional or contemporary, will strengthen the beauty of the heritage that a Jewish home transmits to the next generation.