- Three Pack Small Shabbat Shalom Matchboxes$4.59
- Three Small Matchbox Set - Jerusalem Design$4.59
- Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer by Dorit JudaicaSize: 9" x 9"$55.02
- Colorful Metal Wall Hanging by Emanuel - If I Forget Thee Jerusalem$94.72
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - Home Blessing by Dorit JudaicaChoice of Sizes$60.26
- Multicolor Metal Wall Hanging by Emanuel - If I Forget Thee Jerusalem$94.72
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget Jerusalem by Dorit JudaicaSizes: 11"$45.30 - $74.52
- Festive Napkin Holder with Jerusalem design$19.65
- Ruby Red Pomegranate by Michal Ben Yosef$18.34 - $23.58
- Hamsa Heart Jewish Blessing for the Baby by Yealat Chen$15.72
- Large Hebrew Floating Letters Prayer for Good Children - VeZakeinu by Dorit JudaicaSize: 14.1" x 9.8"$74.67
- BluePainted Metal Wall Hanging by Emanuel - If I Forget Thee Jerusalem$94.72
- Armstrong Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - David GersteinHeight: 12.2"$188.64
- Champion Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - David GersteinHeight: 14"$188.64
- Patchwork Design Painted Metal Wall Hanging by Emanuel - Welcome$37.27
- Spring Ride Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - David GersteinHeight: 13.8"$151.10
- Dvora Black Hand Painted Home Blessing13" x 13"$69.48
- Decorative Wall Plaque Doves Frame - Woman of Valor by Dorit JudaicaHeight: 8.8"$48.22
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque English - Home Blessing by Dorit JudaicaSize: 13.7" x 15.7"$60.26
- Patchwork Design Painted Metal Wall Hanging by Emanuel - I Love Israel$40.30
- Off-White Ceramic Pomegranate by Michal Ben Yosef$18.34 - $23.58
- Patchwork Design Painted Metal Love Wall Hanging by Emanuel - English$37.18
- Filigree gold color Mayim Achronim$50.39
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers - Pomegranates with Colored StonesHeight: 3.6"$27.12
- Mini Hamsa by Michal ben Yosef - Pomegranate design$11.00
- Decorative Wall Plaque Doves Frame Physicians Prayer Hebrew - Dorit JudaicaSize: 19.5 x 21.5 cm/7.6" x 8.6"$48.22
- Patchwork Design Painted Metal Love Wall Hanging by Emanuel - Hebrew$37.18
- Hebrew Letters Bubbles Wall Clock - Barbara Shaw$38.25
- Wall Plaque Floral and Colorful Ahava Love - by Dorit Judaica$26.19
- Hamsa Health Blessing Wall Hanging$24.89
- Hand Painted Wooden Clock by Kakadu - Dream Fields - BlueSize: 10" x10" / 25 x 25 cm$40.56
- Patchwork Design Painted Metal Shalom Wall Hanging by Emanuel - English$37.18
THE JEWISH HOME
The Home plays a central role in Jewish life. Many of Judaism’s most meaningful rituals and events take place there. Whether it is the Shabbat, Holidays or daily living, it is within the four walls of the home that Jewish identity is formed.
JEWISH GIFT GIVING
Jews love to give and receive gifts. It is part of our faith and culture. When in doubt, play safe and buy something for the home. Scroll through our Jewish Home category. You will find a huge choice of items for tableware, wall decoration or personal use. You are sure to find there what suits your taste and pocket.
For tableware, there are salt shakers, serviette holders, trays, vases, fruit bowls, and trivets. Some come with a Jewish flavor – Hebrew wording or traditional blessings in Hebrew or English. Others are an integral feature of the Shabbat table, so your gift will enhance the Shabbat. Others suggestions include charity boxes or decorative matchstick boxes.
For the walls, there are clocks, sculptures, and Hamsa from famous and not-so-famous artists. Dorit Judaica’s blessings make beautiful gifts that are always appreciated. There are blessings for the home, framed pictures, sculptures from famed artists. Of course, the ever-present Hamsa will extend your good wishes for protection from the Evil Eye. The ultimate gift is a Mezuzah Case. Our website offers you a choice of hundreds of cases with a wide variety of material designs and colors.
Whether it is with a sense of taste, smell, sound or sight, the Jewish home speaks to everyone who lives there. Any gift you buy for the home, either traditional or contemporary, will strengthen the beauty of the heritage that a Jewish home transmits to the next generation.