Observed by millions of Jews all across the world. In Jewish holidays, we remember our ancestors and the miracles that God has performed to the Israelites. Here we have gathered an exclusive collection of handmade religious items that make perfect gifts for Jewish holidays, including Seder plates, honey dishes and Menorahs. Make your Jewish holidays special with our uniquely designed gifts!
- Polished Rams Horn Shofar - SmallSize 9"-12"$20.10 - $21.11
- Standard Chanukah CandlesHeight: 4"$5.03
- Decorative Metal Plate Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$80.61 - $90.69
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit$80.60 - $107.81
- Polished Rams Horn Shofar - Medium SizeSize 13"-14"$29.23
- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$59.40 - $100.72
- Polished Yemenite Shofar - LargeSizes: 34"-39$108.78 - $115.83
- Lucite Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$60.46 - $70.54
- Small Shofars for Children$15.07
- Aluminum Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$125.96 - $136.04
- 50 Floating Wicks in Box$2.97
- Chanukah Candles in MulticolorSize: 6"$9.56
- Natural Rams Horn Shofar - SmallSize 9"-12"$18.34 - $20.96
- XL Half Polished Half Natural Yemenite ShofarSizes: 40"-44"$130.95 - $151.11
- Natural Finish Black Rams Horn Shofar - MediumSize 13"-14"$29.23
- Aluminum Megillat Esther Case - AshkenazComes in 2 Sizes$131.00 - $136.04
- Polished Rams Horn Shofar - LargeSizes 15"-20"$49.37 - $120.52
- XL Natural Yemenite ShofarSizes: 40"-44"$130.95 - $151.11
- Half Polished Half Natural Yemenite Shofar - LargeSizes: 34"-39"$108.78 - $115.83
- Set of 4 Placemats for Passover Seder - 10 Plagues$22.17
- Natural Yemenite Shofar - LargeSizes: 34"-39"$108.78 - $115.83
- Polished Black Rams Horn Shofar - MediumSize 13"-14"$23.58
- Oriental design Wood Unfolding Seder Plate - Emanuel$121.93
- Softcover Passover Haggadah with English Translation$6.55
- Natural Yemenite Shofar - MediumSizes: 26"-33"$75.52 - $100.71
- Half Polished Half Natural Yemenite Shofar - SmallSizes: 21"-24"$56.33 - $58.95
- Wood Unfolding Seder Plate - Emanuel$121.93
- Dripless Chanukah Candles in Blue and WhiteSize: 6"$9.56
- Classic Silver Plated Seder PlateDiameter: 33cm / 13"$19.52
- Yair Emanuel Reversible Shabbat Candles-Chanukah MenorahSize: 7.7" x 1.5"$44.34
- Natural Rams Horn Shofar - MediumSize 13"-14"$26.20
- White Kittel with Lace Design$36.27 - $46.35
Jewish holidays - a Short introduction
Jewish holidays are celebrated for many generations all across the world. There are many Jewish holidays throughout the year, starting with Rosh Hahsanah and high holidays to Hanukkah and Passover. ,Many of the Jewish holidays aren't so well known, including Simchat Torah and Lag Baomer. It is nearly impossible to introduce all of them in one introductory article . Here we choose to provide you with a to the most celebrated Jewish holidays : Rosh Hashanah, Hanukkah and Passover.
Rosh Hashanah - the first of high holidays
Rosh Hashanah is the Hebrew new year. According to Hebrew calendar Rosh Hashanah is chronologically the first of the Jewish holidays to be celebrated. This period of month Tishrei several significant Jewish holidays are observed that follow each other almost successively. These holidays are known as high holidays.
Yom Kippur - the holiest of Jewish holidays
After Rosh Hashana, comes the Atonement Day also known as Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur ends the ten Days of Awe" - the period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. This period is mainly devoted to the examination and repentance of our sins.
Hanukkah - the festival of lights
Approximately two months after the end of Simchat Torah, the Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah, also known as the festival of light. Hanukkah might be the most enjoyable of all Jewish holidays. Hanukkah is extremely fun for children who play games, spin the dreidels and eat chocolates coins. Why is Hanukkah celebrated? Hanukkah commemorates the victories of our ancient heroes, known as the Maccabbees who defeated Antiochus and his great Greek army more than two thousand years ago. Hanukkah is observed by the kindling of by the kindling of the lights on the special Hanukkah menorah for eight successive days.
Purim - Jewish holidays can be a lot of fun
Purim is another a pleasant Jewish holiday. In Purim book of Esther (megilat Esther) is read. The book tells how Queen Ester in her great wisdom and wit saved the Jewish people from the evil hands of Haman a few thousands of years ago. Purim in Israel is a wonderful festival. During Purim, and of course, the classic Queen Ester and Evil Haman.
Passover is probably the most celebrated of all Jewish holidays. Passover is celebrated on the 15th of the month of Nisan, according to the Jewish calendar, we celebrate Passover. This holiday celebrates the freedom of the Jewish people from enslavement by the Egyptians thousands of years ago. During the eight says of the Passover holiday, we eat a special kind of flat bread called matzah (Matzo).During Passover, Jews abstain from bread or any kind of food made of flour.
Gifts for Jewish holidays
Judaica artists have made a great contribution to the growing selection of handmade gifts for Jewish holidays. These ceremonial objects include pieces, such as Hanukah menorah , Passover Seder Plate, dreidels and more. These articles are very popular and gifts given on Jewish holidays or on special occasions. These items add joy and festivity during Jewish holidays and add beauty and warmth to the interiors during the entire year.