Observed by millions of Jews all across the world. In Jewish holidays, we remember our ancestors and the miracles that God has performed to the Israelites. Here we have gathered an exclusive collection of handmade religious items that make perfect gifts for Jewish holidays, including Seder plates, honey dishes and Menorahs. Make your Jewish holidays special with our uniquely designed gifts!
- Standard Chanukah CandlesHeight: 4"$5.03
- 50 Floating Wicks in Box$2.97
- Decorative Metal Plate Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$80.61 - $90.69
- Chanukah Candles in MulticolorSize: 6"$9.56
- Dripless Chanukah Candles in Blue and WhiteSize: 6"$9.56
- Blue-White Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$11.79
- Lucite Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$60.46 - $70.54
- Laser Cut Pomegranate Honey Dish - DoritDiameter: 6.3"$24.89
- Large Chanukah Matches with Bracha$7.21
- Sunset Colors Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$13.10
- Aluminum Megillat Esther Case - SefardicComes in 3 Sizes$125.96 - $136.04
- White Handmade Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$13.10
- Agayof Doughnut Travel MenorahSize: 12" x 3"$107.68
- Puzzle Design Menorah - Benny DabbahSize: 4.75"$157.20
- Aluminum Megillat Esther Case - AshkenazComes in 2 Sizes$131.00 - $136.04
- Yair Emanuel Cup of Eliyahu for Pesach Seder$31.31
- Blue and Purple Handmade Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$13.10
- Painted Metal Laser Cut Menorah - Birds in Pomegranate Tree by Yair EmanuelHeight: 7.5"$72.05
- Multicolor Dripless Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$13.10
- Set of 4 Placemats for Passover Seder - 10 Plagues$22.17
- Flame Colors Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"$13.10
- Pomegranate Design Honey Dish by DoritDiameter: 6.3"$24.89
- Oriental design Wood Unfolding Seder Plate - Emanuel$121.93
- A Great Miracle was Here Dreidel by DoritDiameter: 2.3"$23.58
- Primary Colors Handmade Safed Chanukah CandlesLength: 5.5"/14 cm$13.10
- Wood Unfolding Seder Plate - Emanuel$121.93
- Adorable Travel Menorah in Hammered Aluminum - EmanuelSize: 4" x 1.2"$22.27
- Butterflies Hanukkah Menorah by David GersteinHeight: 11.6"$262.00
- Family Tree Hanukkah Menorah by Tzuki - GreenHeight: 15.9"$269.86
- Yair Emanuel Reversible Shabbat Candles-Chanukah MenorahSize: 7.7" x 1.5"$44.34
- Brass Finish Ancient Coin Replica DreidelDiameter: 3.1"$28.82
- Menorah by Laura Cowan - Think Out of the BoxSize: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.2"$125.96
Jewish holidays - a Short introduction
Jewish holidays are celebrated for many generations all across the world. There are many Jewish holidays throughout the year, starting with Rosh Hahsanah and high holidays to Hanukkah and Passover. ,Many of the Jewish holidays aren't so well known, including Simchat Torah and Lag Baomer. It is nearly impossible to introduce all of them in one introductory article . Here we choose to provide you with a to the most celebrated Jewish holidays : Rosh Hashanah, Hanukkah and Passover.
Rosh Hashanah - the first of high holidays
Rosh Hashanah is the Hebrew new year. According to Hebrew calendar Rosh Hashanah is chronologically the first of the Jewish holidays to be celebrated. This period of month Tishrei several significant Jewish holidays are observed that follow each other almost successively. These holidays are known as high holidays.
Yom Kippur - the holiest of Jewish holidays
After Rosh Hashana, comes the Atonement Day also known as Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur ends the ten Days of Awe" - the period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. This period is mainly devoted to the examination and repentance of our sins.
Hanukkah - the festival of lights
Approximately two months after the end of Simchat Torah, the Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah, also known as the festival of light. Hanukkah might be the most enjoyable of all Jewish holidays. Hanukkah is extremely fun for children who play games, spin the dreidels and eat chocolates coins. Why is Hanukkah celebrated? Hanukkah commemorates the victories of our ancient heroes, known as the Maccabbees who defeated Antiochus and his great Greek army more than two thousand years ago. Hanukkah is observed by the kindling of by the kindling of the lights on the special Hanukkah menorah for eight successive days.
Purim - Jewish holidays can be a lot of fun
Purim is another a pleasant Jewish holiday. In Purim book of Esther (megilat Esther) is read. The book tells how Queen Ester in her great wisdom and wit saved the Jewish people from the evil hands of Haman a few thousands of years ago. Purim in Israel is a wonderful festival. During Purim, and of course, the classic Queen Ester and Evil Haman.
Passover is probably the most celebrated of all Jewish holidays. Passover is celebrated on the 15th of the month of Nisan, according to the Jewish calendar, we celebrate Passover. This holiday celebrates the freedom of the Jewish people from enslavement by the Egyptians thousands of years ago. During the eight says of the Passover holiday, we eat a special kind of flat bread called matzah (Matzo).During Passover, Jews abstain from bread or any kind of food made of flour.
Gifts for Jewish holidays
Judaica artists have made a great contribution to the growing selection of handmade gifts for Jewish holidays. These ceremonial objects include pieces, such as Hanukah menorah , Passover Seder Plate, dreidels and more. These articles are very popular and gifts given on Jewish holidays or on special occasions. These items add joy and festivity during Jewish holidays and add beauty and warmth to the interiors during the entire year.