- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$22.01 - $59.23
- Tefillin Bag, Faux Leather with Diamond Desing - Blue$16.21
- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$85.24 - $112.19
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$30.35
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$21.80 - $59.13
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$30.35
- Two Tone Gray Tefillin Bag - Faux Leather$16.21
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Black and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$21.80 - $59.13
- Personalized Shofar - Yemenite Kudu Horn Inscribed with NameSizes: 24"-41"$105.23 - $211.52
- Tefillin Bag with Shades of Brown and Off White Stripes - Faux Leather$16.21
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$53.77
- Breastplate Design Sterling Silver Ram's Horn Shofar$86.41 - $151.98
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$56.66
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$220.40
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$50.62
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget Jerusalem by Dorit JudaicaSizes: 11"$52.56 - $86.47
- Camouflage design Tefillin Carrier waterproof & Thermal Protection with Tallit Bag$64.30
- Boy's Yeled Tov Good Boy Small Hammered Kiddush Cup with Gold Cutout - Yair Emanuel$25.46
- Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Pieces Chanukah Menorah, Colorful - Dabach JudaicaSize: 4.75"$143.50
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS Kit for Men by AHAVA$97.23
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$194.03
- Anat Basanta Brass Mezuzah CaseSize: 4.8"$52.56
- Girls Yalda Tova Good Girl Small Hammered Kiddush Cup with Gold Cutout - Yair Emanuel$25.46
- Embroidered Kippah with Birds and Flowers, Multicolored - Yair Emanuel$11.69
- Girls Yalda Tova Good Girl Small Purple Kiddush Cup with Silver Cutout - Yair Emanuel$25.46
- Canvas Tote Bag, Schlep with English Definitions - Barbara Shaw$25.51
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$46.56
- Jerusalem deisign Silver Plated Tzedakah boxHeight: 5"$35.02
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$91.14
- Key Ring with Decorative Seven Branch Menorah and Star of David - Gold$2.81
- Small Kiddush Cup Yaldah Tovah Good Girl Silver Cutout, Maroon - Yair Emanuel$25.46
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$186.20
JEWS AND GIFTS
Traditionally, Jews are a gift loving people. We love to give and receive gifts, whatever the reason or occasion! Making it a Jewish gift expresses pride in your identity and heritage. It is a way of saying that being Jewish is important to me.
We, at Canaan-Online, want to help you find the Jewish gift you will enjoy purchasing a gift that will excite you as much as the pleasure it will give to the one who receives it.
Starting at the beginning of life, consider our baby gifts onesies, crib blessings or Hamsas. Move along to children and there are tzitzit or a game. When it comes to Bar Mitzvahs, a Jewish gift is always appropriate. You will find a huge selection of Tallitot, Siddurim, Pointers or Shofars. What about a strong waterproof Tefillin bag perfect for hikes and outdoor trips. Celebrate a Bat Mitzvah with a personalized necklace displaying the Hebrew or English name.
Shabbat gift? You will find at Canaan-Online a beautiful selection candlesticks, Kiddush cups, challah boards, table accessories.
Holidays? There are appropriate gifts for Rosh Hashanah, Sukkot, Chanukah, Purim and Pesach - something for every taste and pocket.
The Jewish home? There are stunning wall decorations, sculptures, hamsas and more from world-famous Judaica artists and others.
A personal gift? Scroll through our cosmetic category with its top quality products. There are lots of gift kits too.
Jewelry? The choice is enormous. We single out the incredibly beautiful crafted products of Edita or Adina Plastelina.
For a smile, you will adore the Barbara Shaw selection perfect for the gift from Israel to someone you love.
The old Chinese proverb says, If you always give, you will always have! With our selection of Jewish gifts, you will always be looking for a reason to give!