- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$17.08 - $46.30
- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$73.46 - $96.69
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$27.20
- Wall Hamsa with Hebrew Blessings and Blue-Gold Pomegranate Design by Dorit Judaica$40.26
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$24.17
- Wall Hamsa with Red and Gray Mandala Design by Dorit Judaica$40.26
- Cotton Polyester White Kittel with Lace Design$36.27 - $46.35
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$17.08 - $46.31
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Black and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$17.08 - $46.31
- Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer by Dorit JudaicaSize: 9" x 9"$55.02
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget Jerusalem by Dorit JudaicaSizes: 11"$45.30 - $74.52
- Wall Hamsa with Blessings and a Pomegranate Design- Hebrew by Dorit Judaica$40.26
- Man's triple Wrap Black Leather Bracelet with Shema Yisrael Element - Galis$30.18
- Wall Hamsa with Blessings and a Leafy Design- Hebrew by Dorit Judaica$40.26
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$44.54
- Ahava Mineral Dead Sea Kit for Men$44.41
- Camouflage design Tefillin Carrier waterproof & Thermal Protection$55.41
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$46.34
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$189.95
- Girls Yalda Tova Good Girl Small Silver Kiddush Cup with Silver Bands - Yair Emanuel$19.65
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$167.22
- Anat Basanta Brass Mezuzah CaseSize: 4.8"$45.30
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Pink and Gold Stripes$24.13
- Yalda Tov Good Girl Small Maroon Kiddush Cup with Pink Band - Yair Emanuel$19.65
- Hand Embroidered Woven Cotton Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem by Yair Emanuel21" x 77"$203.05
- Puzzle Design Menorah - Benny DabbahSize: 4.75"$157.20
- Hebrew Wall Plaque Windows Design Doves Frame - Teachers Blessing by Dorit JudaicaHeight: 8.6"$39.30
- Girls Yalda Tova Good Girl Small Silver Kiddush Cup with Red Bands - Yair Emanuel$19.65
- Jerusalem deisign Silver Plated Tzedakah boxHeight: 5"$31.44
- Boys Yeled Tov Good Boy Small Silver Kiddush Cup with Silver Band - Yair Emanuel$19.65
- Triple Wrap Men's Bracelet with Oxidized Silver-Plated Star of David Element$30.18
- Mineral Care Bio Active Day and Night Cream Kit$69.53
JEWS AND GIFTS
Traditionally, Jews are a gift loving people. We love to give and receive gifts, whatever the reason or occasion! Making it a Jewish gift expresses pride in your identity and heritage. It is a way of saying that being Jewish is important to me.
We, at Canaan-Online, want to help you find the Jewish gift you will enjoy purchasing a gift that will excite you as much as the pleasure it will give to the one who receives it.
Starting at the beginning of life, consider our baby gifts onesies, crib blessings or Hamsas. Move along to children and there are tzitzit or a game. When it comes to Bar Mitzvahs, a Jewish gift is always appropriate. You will find a huge selection of Tallitot, Siddurim, Pointers or Shofars. What about a strong waterproof Tefillin bag perfect for hikes and outdoor trips. Celebrate a Bat Mitzvah with a personalized necklace displaying the Hebrew or English name.
Shabbat gift? You will find at Canaan-Online a beautiful selection candlesticks, Kiddush cups, challah boards, table accessories.
Holidays? There are appropriate gifts for Rosh Hashanah, Sukkot, Chanukah, Purim and Pesach - something for every taste and pocket.
The Jewish home? There are stunning wall decorations, sculptures, hamsas and more from world-famous Judaica artists and others.
A personal gift? Scroll through our cosmetic category with its top quality products. There are lots of gift kits too.
Jewelry? The choice is enormous. We single out the incredibly beautiful crafted products of Edita or Adina Plastelina.
For a smile, you will adore the Barbara Shaw selection perfect for the gift from Israel to someone you love.
The old Chinese proverb says, If you always give, you will always have! With our selection of Jewish gifts, you will always be looking for a reason to give!