- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$18.39 - $49.84
- Canvas Tote Bag with Red Anemones - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$79.07 - $104.07
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$29.27
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$18.39 - $49.84
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Black and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$18.39 - $49.84
- Canvas Tote Bag, Hoopoe Bird of Israel - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$26.01
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$49.88
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Pink and Gold Stripes$25.97
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$47.94
- Canvas Tote Bag with Tree of Love and Hearts - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget Jerusalem by Dorit JudaicaSizes: 11"$48.75 - $80.21
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$204.45
- Breastplate Design Sterling Silver Ram's Horn Shofar$80.16 - $140.99
- Canvas Tote Bag, Grandma's Food is Best! - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Camouflage design Tefillin Carrier waterproof & Thermal Protection with Tallit Bag$59.64
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS Kit for Men by AHAVA$94.65
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$52.56
- Canvas Tote Bag with "Yes" in Many Languages - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$179.99
- Canvas Tote Bag, Jerusalem Flowers - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Puzzle Design Menorah - Benny DabbahSize: 4.75"$133.12
- Anat Basanta Brass Mezuzah CaseSize: 4.8"$48.75
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$42.04
- Jerusalem deisign Silver Plated Tzedakah boxHeight: 5"$32.48
- Canvas Tote Bag with Herzl's If You Will It, It Is No Dream - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Gold Color Metal Jerusalem Overlay on Lucite Tzedakah Box$21.69
- Barbara Shaw Coffee Mug Mamash Mamash Todah, Thanks a Million Hebrew - Barbara Shaw$17.34
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$84.54
- Canvas Tote Bag, Chutzpah Dictionary Definition - Barbara Shaw$26.09
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$172.73
JEWS AND GIFTS
Traditionally, Jews are a gift loving people. We love to give and receive gifts, whatever the reason or occasion! Making it a Jewish gift expresses pride in your identity and heritage. It is a way of saying that being Jewish is important to me.
We, at Canaan-Online, want to help you find the Jewish gift you will enjoy purchasing – a gift that will excite you as much as the pleasure it will give to the one who receives it.
Starting at the beginning of life, consider our baby gifts – onesies, crib blessings or Hamsas. Move along to children and there are tzitzit or a game. When it comes to Bar Mitzvahs, a Jewish gift is always appropriate. You will find a huge selection of Tallitot, Siddurim, Pointers or Shofars. What about a strong waterproof Tefillin bag – perfect for hikes and outdoor trips. Celebrate a Bat Mitzvah with a personalized necklace displaying the Hebrew or English name.
Shabbat gift? You will find at Canaan-Online a beautiful selection – candlesticks, Kiddush cups, challah boards, table accessories.
Holidays? There are appropriate gifts for Rosh Hashanah, Sukkot, Chanukah, Purim and Pesach - something for every taste and pocket.
The Jewish home? There are stunning wall decorations, sculptures, hamsas and more from world-famous Judaica artists and others.
A personal gift? Scroll through our cosmetic category with its top quality products. There are lots of gift kits too.
Jewelry? The choice is enormous. We single out the incredibly beautiful crafted products of Edita or Adina Plastelina.
For a smile, you will adore the Barbara Shaw selection – perfect for the gift from Israel to someone you love.
The old Chinese proverb says, “If you always give, you will always have!” With our selection of Jewish gifts, you will always be looking for a reason to give!