Studio Golan Jewelry
- Star of David Necklace for Men with Blessings by Golan Jewelry$118.99
- Kabbalah Pendant by Golan Studio - 72 Holy NamesDiameter: 1.2"$99.56
- Travelers Prayer Sterling Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David by Golan Studio$118.86
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$49.78
- Travelers Prayer and Star of David Kabbalah Ring - Golan Studio$99.56
- Sterling Silver Shema Yisrael Bracelet$198.02
- Men Silver Bracelet with Gold Hamsa & Hebrew Ben Porat Yosef Blessing - Studio Golan$118.86
- Leather Men's Shema Yisrael Jewish BraceletAvailable in three colors$113.97
- Ana B'Koach Bracelet- Black$158.99
- May God Bless & Keep You Hebrew Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David by Golan$118.86
- Silver Chai Pendant by Golan Studio - Psalms PrayerDiameter: 0.4"$19.65
- Silver Mezuzah Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.3" X 1.4"$99.04
- Shema Pendant by Golan Studio - Hand EngravedDiameter: 0.7" / 1.8cm$53.84
- Silver Traveler's Prayer Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 1.1 cm / 0.4"$49.78
- Antique style Star of David Pendant by Golan JewelryDiameter: 1.1" / 2.8cm$98.25
- Silver Bracelet for Men with Gold Star of David & Hebrew Shema Yisrael - Studio Golan$118.86
- Hamsa with Blessings Silver and 14K Jewish jewelry by Golan JewelrySize: 0.7 x 0.9"$117.90
- Shema Yisrael Silver & Opalite Stone Jewish jewelry by Golan JewelryDiameter: 1.2"$121.83
- Leather Triple-wrap Men Bracelet with Silver Ana Bekoach Aaronic Blessing - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$108.78
- Kabbalah Jewelry 72 Names Pendant in Yemenite Style by Golan JewelryDiameter: 3cm / 1.2"$99.56
- Chai Pendant with Star of David by Golan Jewelry$134.93
- Leather triple-Wrap Men Bracelet, Sterling Silver Hamsa & Hebrew Priestly Blessing - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$108.78
- Men Leather Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Shema Prayer & Gold Star of David - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$69.48
- Yemenite Filigree Star of David Pendant by GolanDiameter: 0.94"$90.39
- Ani LeDodi Silver Ring - Golan Studio$74.67
- Silver Shema Star of David Pendant - Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$65.50
- Kabbalah Jewelry 72 Names Pendant by Golan JewelryDiameter: 1.2"$111.35
- Leather Men Bracelet with Gold Band & Sterling Silver Hebrew Travelers Prayer - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$79.56
- Heavenly Protection Silver Bracelet$198.02
- Turquoise Star of David Silver Bracelet by Golan Studio$198.02
- The 72 Names Silver Ring by Golan StudioWidth: 0.3"$98.91
- Hammered Disc Star of David Pendant by Golan JewelrySize: 1.4" X 0.6"$74.67
WHO IS STUDIO GOLAN?
Mention Studio Golan and everyone knows that you mean the gorgeous handcrafted Kabbalah Yemenite style jewelry designed and handcrafted by Golan Raibi. A Yemenite Jew by birth and heritage, his studio is keeping alive the ancient craft of silver design and jewelry making, one of the trades in which his Yemenite ancestors excelled. His bold feminine jewelry pieces blend with the beauty and inner spiritual meaning of Kabbalah teachings. An avid Kabbalah student, Golan brings to his jewelry creations the excitement and passion he feels for the world of Jewish mysticism.
WHAT DOES HE OFFER?
You will find in the Golan Studio collection a dazzling choice of necklaces, bracelets, and rings. They are engraved with Jewish symbols and motifs and holy words. Look for the elegant Stars of David, the Hamsa bangle, the pendant Mezuzah case and a heartfelt Western Wall pendant decorated with a Star of David. There are pendants and bracelets engraved with eloquent prayers and blessings, meaningful Biblical verses and of course, mystical word and letter combinations that are filled with deep Kabbalah meanings that hold the secrets of life.
WHY WE LIKE IT
Golan Studio is proud of the fact that he personally handcrafts every item and undertakes all the engraving, making sure that he has the right Kabbalah thoughts. "Kabbalah jewelry cannot be mass produced," he explains. His work pays tribute to the Yemenite jewelry traditions that are so precious to him and his community. When you buy a Golan Studio piece of jewelry, you are keeping that heritage alive. We, at Canaan-Online, are proud to be part of that vision.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE IT
Wear a Golan item of jewelry and feel a throb of spiritual protection. Keep it with you and feel how it enhances not only your outfit but also your day!