- Menorah by Laura Cowan - Think Out of the BoxSize: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.2"$145.34
- Space Age Apollo Mezuzah Case - Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$211.50 - $244.04
- Menorah by Laura Cowan - Think Out of the Box$91.55
- Building Bridges Chanukah Menorah by Laura CowanSize: 5.5" x 3.5"$286.34
- Mezuzah Case, Glass and Gold Aluminum with Decorative Printed Scroll - Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$97.62 - $103.04
- Mezuzah Case by Laura Cowan - Jet SteelSize: 5"/13 cm$177.43
- Dune Candle Holder by Laura CowanSize: 10" x 5"$254.89
- Modern Chanukkah Menorah By Laura Cowan - Slide MagnetLength: 15"$379.61
- Green and Yellow Mezuzah Case Glorious Display of Nature – Tzuki Art$216.93 - $238.61
- Matzah Plate by Laura Cowan - The Ripple Effect$319.96
- Lunar Path Candy Dish/Candle Holder by Laura CowanSize: 8.5" x 5"$189.80
- Lunar Scape Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13"$335.20
- Lunar Path Candy Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11.5" x 5"$211.50
- Travel Magnet Menorah for Chanukah by Laura CowanSize: 7"$198.49
- Silver and Glass Mezuzah Case with Decorative Printed Scroll - Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$78.83 - $83.77
- Matzah Tray with Magnets by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 3"$364.78
- Magnetic Matza Holder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 10" x 6" x 3"$315.47
- Lunar Path Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 22" x 5"$315.47
- Dunes Mixed Metals Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$404.22
- Laura Cowan Tel Aviv City MenorahChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$292.84
- Laura Cowan Tel Aviv Sea MenorahChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$344.91
- Travel Seder Plate by Laura CowanEach dish: 4" x 4"$335.20
- Travel Seder Plate - Dune Series by Laura CowanEach dish: 4" x 4"$335.20
- Blue Ocean Mezuzah case by Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$78.83 - $83.77
- Honey Dipper by Laura Cowan - Steel RibbonSize: 5.5"/14 cm$173.54
- Sleek Stainless Steel Matzah Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 0.5"$226.73
- Metal Shuttle Mezuzah Case by Laura CowanSize: 5.5"/14 cm$177.43
- Green Mezuzah case by Laura CowanSize: 5"/13 cm$177.43
- Stainless Steeel Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$404.22
- Mezuzah Case by Laura Cowan - Floral PrintComes in 2 Sizes$78.83 - $83.77
WHO IS LAURA COWAN?
Born and raised in England, Laura Cowan studied silversmithing before making Aliya and settling with her family in Tel Aviv. There, she blended her fresh ideas and dynamic creativity, producing a clean contemporary style of Judaica. Her products struck a responsive chord and were an immediate success. She continues to delight a growing circle of enthusiastic fans with the unique style of her handcrafted Mezuzahs, Holiday tableware, candlesticks, Kiddush cups and more.
WHAT IS HER VISION?
Laura Cowan grew up with traditional Judaica. Convinced that this was boring and irrelevant for modern Jews, she committed herself to create a new style of contemporary Judaica that would attract young people and give them pride in their Jewish heritage. She has succeeded beyond her dreams. Using gleaming stainless steel and polished aluminum, her products have generated worldwide interest and received raving reviews. She has changed the face of traditional Judaica.
Whatever Laura Cowan produces, is always strikingly original with a story or message behind the design. Her family is involved in her creative activities – new lines are regularly tested at home before marketing!
Inspired by the excitement of the race to land a man on the moon in the 1960's, she perpetuated this with a series of space age Mezuzot that resemble rocket shapes. One of them was even included in the baggage of astronaut Greg Chamitoff during his momentous space voyage. Her moonscape Seder Plate models the craters of the moon.
Adding to the variety and drama of Laura's creative activity is her use of magnets to adjust the shape and size of her products.
AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT
Laura Cowan's original and unique Judaica items speak to the contemporary Jew and are always a prestigious gift. They blend seamlessly into the d&233;cor of modern style homes anywhere in the world.