- Colorful Curving Slide Magnet Hanukkah Menorah - Laura CowanLength: 15"$382.50
- Lunar Path Candy Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11.5" x 5"$255.01
- Space Age Apollo Mezuzah Case - Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$229.50 - $255.01
- Building Bridges Hanukkah Menorah - Laura CowanSize: 5.5" x 3.5"$356.99
- Stainless Steel Holder for Yahrzeit Candle - Laura Cowan$326.40
- Hanukkah Menorah, Think Out of the Box - Laura CowanSize: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.2"$178.51
- Multicolor Tic Tac Toe Hanukkah Menorah - Laura Cowan$127.49
- Green and Yellow Mezuzah Case Glorious Display of Nature – Tzuki Art$235.39 - $258.92
- Dual Purpose Tic Tac Toe Hanukkah Menorah, Turquoise - Laura Cowan$127.49
- Green Mezuzah case by Laura CowanSize: 5"/13 cm$229.50
- Matzah Tray with Magnets by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 3"$459.00
- Tic Tac Toe Hanukkah Menorah, Gold - Laura Cowan$127.49
- Lunar Scape Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13"$402.89
- Curving Wave of Tel Aviv Hanukkah Menorah - Laura CowanChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$382.50
- Travel Magnet Menorah for Chanukah by Laura CowanSize: 7"$229.50
- Fuchsia Tic Tac Toe Hanukkah Menorah - Laura Cowan$127.49
- Dune Candle Holder by Laura CowanSize: 10" x 5"$276.58
- Sleek Stainless Steel Matzah Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 0.5"$280.49
- The Smart Dreidel by Laura CowanSize: 3"/8 cm$127.49
- Dunes Mixed Metals Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$459.00
- Dural Purpose Tic Tac Toe Game and Hanukkah Menorah, Cobalt Blue - Laura Cowan$127.49
- Tel Aviv City Contemporary Hanukkah Menorah - Laura CowanChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$331.51
- Lunar Path Candy Dish/Candle Holder by Laura CowanSize: 8.5" x 5"$205.95
- Lunar Path Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 22" x 5"$402.89
- Stainless Steel Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$459.00
WHO IS LAURA COWAN?
Born and raised in England, Laura Cowan studied silversmithing before making Aliya and settling with her family in Tel Aviv. There, she blended her fresh ideas and dynamic creativity, producing a clean contemporary style of Judaica. Her products struck a responsive chord and were an immediate success. She continues to delight a growing circle of enthusiastic fans with the unique style of her handcrafted Mezuzahs, Holiday tableware, candlesticks, Kiddush cups and more.
WHAT IS HER VISION?
Laura Cowan grew up with traditional Judaica. Convinced that this was boring and irrelevant for modern Jews, she committed herself to create a new style of contemporary Judaica that would attract young people and give them pride in their Jewish heritage. She has succeeded beyond her dreams. Using gleaming stainless steel and polished aluminum, her products have generated worldwide interest and received raving reviews. She has changed the face of traditional Judaica.
Whatever Laura Cowan produces, is always strikingly original with a story or message behind the design. Her family is involved in her creative activities – new lines are regularly tested at home before marketing!
Inspired by the excitement of the race to land a man on the moon in the 1960's, she perpetuated this with a series of space age Mezuzot that resemble rocket shapes. One of them was even included in the baggage of astronaut Greg Chamitoff during his momentous space voyage. Her moonscape Seder Plate models the craters of the moon.
Adding to the variety and drama of Laura's creative activity is her use of magnets to adjust the shape and size of her products.
AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT
Laura Cowan's original and unique Judaica items speak to the contemporary Jew and are always a prestigious gift. They blend seamlessly into the d&233;cor of modern style homes anywhere in the world.