- Ester Shahaf Pink Star of David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$61.20
- Ester Shahaf Hamsa Menorah NecklaceSize: 0.8" x 1"$29.24
- Center Crystal Flower Mezuzah Case - Shahaf$92.75
- Ester Shahaf Wall Hamsa in Oriental Gold TonesSize: 5" x 3"$81.60
- Blue Hamsa necklace with Flower by Ester ShahafSize : 1" x 1"$50.32
- White Mezuzah with Hamsa - Shahaf$92.75
- Dove Hamsa in White and Blue by ShahafSize: 5" x 4"$85.68
- Turquoise Dove Mezuzah Case - Ester Shahaf$81.60
- Oriental metalwork Heart Keychain by Ester Shahaf$51.14
- Blue and Green Mezuzah Case - Ester ShahafSize: 4.7"$82.28
- Ester Shahaf Gold and Maroon Hamsa NecklaceSize: 1" x 1.5"$119.14
- Sterling Silver Blue Dove Necklace - Ester ShahafSize: 1" x 1"$49.50
- Elegant gold and white Mezuzah Case - Ester ShahafSize: 4"$82.28
- Ester Shahaf English Home BlessingSize: 5" x 3"$100.10
- Silver Hamsa Necklace in Blue - Ester ShahafSize: 1" x 1.5"$119.14
- Ester Shahaf Keyring with White and Gold HamsaSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$51.14
- Ester Shahaf Song of Songs PendantSize: 5 x 3 cm / 2" x 1"$176.12
- Ester Shahaf Red and Orange Hamsa NecklaceSize: 1" x 1.5"$119.14
- Ester Shahaf Orange-White Mezuzah Case$92.75
- Ester Shahaf Star of David Blue-Silver Mezuzah CaseSize: 4"$78.06
- Ester Shahaf Silver Hamsa Necklace with FlowerSize: 1" x 1.5"/2.5 x 3 cm$119.14
- Pewter Mezuzah Case in Silver color - Shahaf$92.75
- Oriental Green Mezuzah Case - Shahaf$92.75
- Blue and Green Oriental Pewter Mezuzah - Ester Shahaf$92.75
- Ester Shahaf Silver Magen David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$61.20
- Silver Chai Necklace - Ester ShahafDiameter: 1.5 cm / 0.5"$49.50
- Hamsa Key Chain in Blue and Green - Ester ShahafSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$51.14
- Ester Shahaf White and Silver Mezuzah Case$81.60
- Ester Shahaf turquoise Silver Hamsa$49.50
- Shahaf Wall Hamsa in Gray and GoldSize: 4.9" x 3.1"$85.68
- Blue-Green Triangle Mezuzah case by ShahafSize: 4"$82.28
- Turquoise Color and Silver Star of David Earrings - ShahafSize: 1.5 x 1.5 cm / 0.5" x 0.5"$66.37
Merging the Ancient with the Modern
If you're in search of ultra-feminine stand-out jewelry bursting with Israeli charm, you need an Esther Shahaf original right now!
Merging old world Orient and Mediterranean with modern elements, prolific Israeli designer Ester Shahaf creates by means of color and style, bringing to life the exotic heritage that makes this land and people so enchanting. In her work, Ester blends diverse materials, resulting in exciting contrasts. Warm wood distinguishes itself from clean, smooth metal; shiny crystals rest on vivid satiny lacquer. Each and every piece of jewelry and judaica is individually handcrafted, merging and blending pewter, silver, brass or wood with kaleidoscopic Swarovski crystals.
Ester's Multi-Faceted Collection
Esther's multi-colored collection includes jewelry- earrings and necklaces, along with Shabbat and holiday judaica objects such as candlesticks, mezuzahs, menorahs and dreidels. Mix and match star of David, hamsa, chai, dove and pomegranate-themed earrings and necklaces. Home blessings in the form of ornate hamsa hands also comprise a good part of her collection, as do a multitude of key rings shaped like hamsas, fish, flowers and hearts. Small, large, triangular, arched, aluminum and wooden mezuzah cases are exciting gift options for newlywed friends. Esther's style is super-trendy, flashy, vibrant, bold, eye-catching and very easily recognizable.
Among our best-selling Ester Shahaf items is the Sterling Silver Blue Dove Necklace. Present this necklace to a good friend or indulge yourself with this charming dove necklace handcrafted by Israeli artist Ester Shahaf. The sterling silver shaped dove is playfully decorated with an olive branch and warm sunís rays. Shades of blue enamel, golden beads and Swarovski stones make this a precious piece of jewelry that will enhance any outfit. Equally popular is the Flame Colors Pewter Mezuzah Case. Orange, the Oriental color of happiness, is the dominant theme of this vibrant bejeweled Mezuzah case. Lavishly decorated with beads and metal accents, the flowing curves suggest movement and activity. The Star of David in the center and the dove give it an undeniable Jewish identity.
A graduate of Tel Aviv University, Ester Shahaf is an accomplished designer of Judaica. Drawing her inspiration from her surroundings, Ester resides and creates in the picturesque town of Binyamina, a town which integrates all the different cultures of our country.