Bracelets & Anklets
- Shema Yisrael Black Rubber Wristband Bracelet$8.01
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver - round clasp$49.37 - $58.44
- 24k Gold-Plated Arrows Anklet with by Gal Cohen$23.97
- Red Kabbalah Bracelet with Ana BeKoach by HaAri Jewelry$82.53
- Ana B'Koach Bracelet- Black$158.99
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver$49.37 - $58.44
- Black Chain Anklet for Men - Sea Horse and Turquoise beads - Gal Cohen$19.65
- Sterling Silver Shema Yisrael Bracelet$198.02
- Jewish Symbol Charm Bracelet - Edita$42.31
- Gold Plated Leaf Design Anklet by Galis$22.67
- Turquoise and Gold Laurel Wreath Anklet by Gal Cohen$23.58
- Gold-filled Anklet with Star of David and Sky Blue Bead by Gal Cohen$30.13
- Men Leather Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Shema Prayer & Gold Star of David - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$69.48
- Edita Bracelet with Hamsa and Chai$42.31
- Silver Star of David Charm on Leather Bracelet$53.41
- Beige Chain Anklet with Turquoise Bead and Gold Plated Sea Shell - Galis$20.66
- Ana BeKoach Ha'Ari Kabbalah Bracelet$117.90
- Sterling Silver Anklet with Fish Charms and Beads - Gal Cohen$27.21
- Multiple Wrap Leather Bracelet with 72 Names of G-d$131.00
- Heavenly Protection Silver Bracelet$198.02
- Turquoise Star of David Silver Bracelet by Golan Studio$198.02
- Black Cord Men's Anklet with Seashell and Turquoise Beads - Gal Cohen$19.65
- Red-Gold Fashion Bangle by Iris$55.43
- Spring Bangle by Iris Design$55.43
- White Cord Anklet with Gold Plated Whale Tail and Turquoise Beads - Gal Cohen$19.65
- Men Silver Bracelet with Gold Hamsa & Hebrew Ben Porat Yosef Blessing - Studio Golan$118.86
- Pink Judaica Charm Bracelet$42.31
- Leather Triple-wrap Men Bracelet with Silver Ana Bekoach Aaronic Blessing - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$108.78
- Leather Bracelets for Plentifulness, Healing or Protection from Bad EyeDiameter of each plate: 0.6" / 1.5 cm$117.90
- Three Bead Anklet by Gal Cohen$19.00
- Travelers Prayer Sterling Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David by Golan Studio$118.86
- Iris Design Pink Rose Bangle$55.43
THE FINISHING TOUCH
Dress up your ankles and wrists with a choice of bracelets and anklets. Fun to wear, easy to put on or take off, they will dress up any outfit. Change them according to your mood or the time of day. Whether you go for a plain unadorned band or an elaborate design, they are a playful extra that show off your outfit and will surely attract notice.
Canaan-Online offers an exciting choice of bracelet and anklet accessories. Many of them have a Jewish touch, decorated with Jewish symbols or words of prayer. Others are engraved with Kabbalah words of protection to accompany you throughout the day, making them especially attractive and meaningful.
You can go for a bracelet displaying the classic Jewish Star of David symbol, representing pride in Jewish identity. Golan Studio suggests you wear a bracelet that he has personally inscribed with mystical work combinations. There are gorgeous charm bracelets with their timeless elegance. Iris brings us stunning bangle designs with Hamsas, Stars of David and Kabbalistic words of protection. Ha’ari’s bracelets are all connected to the world of Kabbalah and are produced in accordance with mystical stipulations. For the ultimate bracelet of femininity, you will adore the bracelets of Edita. Using gold plated metals, glass beads and crystals, she produces magnificent pieces of jewelry that every woman will be thrilled to wear.
Don’t forget the guys. Gal Cohen has devoted a significant part of her collection to jewelry for men – mainly bracelets. Stylish and unique, they display masculine strength and make a subtle statement of identity.
Gal Cohen, speaks to the young. A leading Israeli jewelry designer, she ignites us with her dramatic collection of anklets. Perfect for beach and summer wear, you will enjoy looking down on them. Enjoy the Star of David, the uplifting bead or butterfly design and others.