Shema Yisrael Necklaces
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$160.48
- Nano Mens Onyx Shema Star of David Pendant$129.99 - $301.30
- Shema Yisrael Hamsa Pendant by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$89.68
- Shema Yisrael Turquoise Hamsa Silver Necklace by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$89.68
- Teardrop Shape Pendant with Shema Prayer$150.65
- Shema Star of David Pendant by Ha'Ari$43.23
- Nano Star of David Necklace with Shema Prayer$140.07 - $301.30
- Nano Mens Shema Star of David Pendant$129.99 - $301.30
- Silver Shema Star of David Pendant - Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$65.50
- Shema Yisrael Pink Hamsa Silver Necklace by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$89.68
- Shema and Ana Bekoach NecklaceDiameter: 0.9" / 2.3 cm$129.04
- Shema Yisrael Blue Hamsa Silver Necklace by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$89.68
The words “shema Yisrael” echo through the ages. The six word prayer, that has its origins in the Bible, has been a source of strength, comfort, and identity. It is recited a number of times during the day and it is one of the first prayers that a Jewish child learns. The words: Shema Yisrael, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echod – are a declaration of faith and when reciting them, it is customary to put one’s hands over the eyes to be sure of complete concentration on the holy words.
SHEMA YISRAEL PENDANTS
So, it is only natural that you will want to wear a pendant on which is engraved these holy words. Indeed, a Shema Yisrael pendant is one of our most popular pendant necklaces. It can be presented to a child or adult. It is a meaningful gift for men and women in any walk in life. When this eloquent expression of Jewish faith is beautifully engraved on a pendant that is worn close to the heart, the words acquire extra dimension.
THE CANAAN-ONLINE COLLECTION
Each of Canaan Online’s Star of David necklaces are works of art, exquisitely handcrafted, here in the Holy Land. Ha’ari and Golan, maestros of Kabbalah, presents us with a number of Shema Yisrael pendants in gold, silver and other metals. They come in a rich variety of shapes and fonts. In some, the prayer is written out in full in a legible script. In others, the words are jumbled together. In another intriguing pendant, the Shema Yisrael prayer is inscribed inside a two tone gold and silver Star of David. Consider the elegant sterling silver tear shape with words of the prayer inside. Adina Plastelina engraves Shema prayer on a brightly colored Hamsa.
LINKING PAST AND PRESENT
Our exquisite selection of Shema Yisrael pendants bring you the best of both worlds – a traditional time-hallowed prayer in a stylish contemporary setting that is sure to be noticed and impress.