- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$179.99
- Man's Jewish Ring with Star of David on Eilat Stone - Sterling Silver and Gold Plate$96.63
- Hebrew Name Ring by Boaz Netanel$151.79
- Travelers Prayer and Star of David Kabbalah Ring - Golan Studio$107.16
- Seven Blessings Jewish Spinner Ring Silver Gold and Diamond Chips - Haari$486.45
- Gam Ze Ya'avor Ring by Ha'Ari$298.92
- Ani LeDodi Silver Ring - Golan Studio$80.37
- Sterling Silver Wedding Band with Engraved Ani Ledoi Vedodi Li - Hebrew and English$43.23
- Eshet Chayil Pomegranate Silver & Gold Ring$208.68
- Gold Plated and Sterling Silver Ring with Words of Protection - Hebrew & English$87.48
- Messianic Symbol Ring - Two Tone Sterling Silver and Gold Plate$42.30
- Sterling Silver Ring, Lyre Design Outside - Shema Yisrael Prayer Inside$46.31
- Personalized Flora-Inspired Silver Hebrew Name Ring$151.79
- Sterling Silver Ring, Decorative - "This Too Shall Pass" in English and Hebrew$42.30
- Double Ring of Sterling Silver and Gold-Plate - Inside is This Too Shall Pass - Hebrew$61.70
- Ring with King David's Lyre Design - Sterling Silver$42.20
- Lion of Judah Ring Men Ring Jerusalem 9k Gold and 925 Silver by Yoels$537.92 - $570.45
- Jewish Ring Engraved with "This Too Shall Pass" in Hebrew and English - Sterling Silver$118.36
- Hebrew Name Ring in Silver$151.79
The Meaning of a Ring
Rings are one of Canaan-Online’s most popular items of jewelry. The band around the finger represents connection. The engraved texts and symbols on Jewish rings are an eloquent expression of connection with tradition, linking the wearer with Jewish identity and pride in our Land and People.
Star of David Rings
The ever-popular Star of David features on many of our rings. For centuries it has been associated with the Jews and today it is the central feature of the Flag of Israel. So, it is the perfect decoration for a decorative ring. You will find a choice - on gold together with the Priestly blessing or on silver alongside the Traveler’s prayer.
Rings of Love
A stunning tribute to your beloved is the Eishet Chayil ring decorated with rubies and blessed pomegranates. For that special occasion, present her with Golan’s silver band engraved with the meaningful words, Ani LeDodi veDodi Li – I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me! A Spinner Ring is always an exclusive gift. Here, Ha’ari’s Spinner Ring features revolving bands, decorated with precious stones and engraved with the blessings of the wedding ceremony, is a must. This eternal expression of love will surely become a family heirloom to be cherished and treasured.
Boaz Netanel, passionate about the Jewish People’s connection to its past, offers a choice of rings with your name hand engraved in an ancient script. You will find an elegant silver and gold band engraved with the words “gam zeh ya’avor” - a source of strength and encouragement.
The Canaan-Online Collection
All our Jewish rings are hand crafted in Israel. They are made from quality metals and are available in a choice of sizes. Feel free to call our staff for guidance or answers to your queries.