- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$194.03
- Hebrew Name Ring by Boaz Netanel$163.63
- Travelers Prayer and Star of David Kabbalah Ring - Golan Studio$115.52
- Open Sterling Silver Ring, Star of David and Red Pomegranate and Shema Yisrael$48.64
- Seven Blessings Jewish Spinner Ring Silver Gold and Diamond Chips - Haari$524.40
- Gam Ze Ya'avor Ring by Ha'Ari$322.24
- Ani LeDodi Silver Ring - Golan Studio$86.64
- Ring of Sterling Silver with Ahavah, Love in Cut Out Letters in Hebrew$33.44
- Eshet Chayil Pomegranate Silver & Gold Ring$224.96
- Gold Plated and Sterling Silver Ring, Protection Psalm Words - Hebrew and English$75.95
- Messianic Symbol Ring - Two Tone Sterling Silver and Gold Plate$45.60 - $53.66
- Ring of Sterling Silver with Cutout Stars of David and Glittering Menorahs$72.96
- Gold Plate and Sterling Silver Ring - Inner Words in Hebrew, This Too Shall Pass$66.51
- Ring of Sterling Silver with Embossed Gold Plated Ani Ledodi – Hebrew and English$68.91
- This Too Shall Pass, Hebrew and English - Engraved Inside Silver Sterling Ring$34.40
- Wedding Band of Sterling Silver – Ani Ledodi Words in Hebrew and English$30.35
- Personalized Flora-Inspired Silver Hebrew Name Ring$163.63
- Ring of Sterling Silver, Hebrew Gold Plate Cutout Ani Ledodi – English Inside$68.91
- Ring of Sterling Silver, Ani Ledodi Words Cutout in Hebrew – English Inside$37.49
- Ring of Sterling Silver with Engraved Hebrew This Too Shall Pass – Inside in English$48.64
- Man's Jewish Ring with Star of David on Eilat Stone - Sterling Silver and Gold Plate$171.26
- Sterling Silver Ring – Lyre Image of King David's Lyre$34.40
- Ring of Sterling Silver with Green-Blue Eilat Stone and Diamond-Decorated Stripe$42.56
- Sterling Silver Ring with Opening Words of Aaronic Blessing – English and Hebrewhttps://legacy.ajudaica.com/news/tncreate.php?image=../Images/23428_460R-457-SL_E.JPG&width=100$39.52
- Lion of Judah Ring Men Ring Jerusalem 9k Gold and 925 Silver by Yoels$579.88 - $614.96
- This too Shall Pass Engraved Ring, Oxidized Sterling Silver - Hebrew and English$94.19
- Hebrew Name Ring in Silver$163.63
- Eilat Stone Sterling Silver Ring with Two Diamond Decorated Stripes$48.64
- Ring of Sterling Silver, Ani Ledodi VeDodi Li Engraved in Hebrew – English Inside$39.52
- Ring of Sterling Silver, Decorative White Stone – Ani Ledodi in Hebrew and English$50.66 - $50.67
- Ring of Oxidized Sterling Silver – Embossed Hebrew Ani LeDodi Li – English Inside$39.52
- Tear Drop Shaped Eilat Stone in a Sterling Silver Ring with Beaded Marcasites$92.21
The Meaning of a Ring
Rings are one of Canaan-Online’s most popular items of jewelry. The band around the finger represents connection. The engraved texts and symbols on Jewish rings are an eloquent expression of connection with tradition, linking the wearer with Jewish identity and pride in our Land and People.
Star of David Rings
The ever-popular Star of David features on many of our rings. For centuries it has been associated with the Jews and today it is the central feature of the Flag of Israel. So, it is the perfect decoration for a decorative ring. You will find a choice - on gold together with the Priestly blessing or on silver alongside the Traveler’s prayer.
Rings of Love
A stunning tribute to your beloved is the Eishet Chayil ring decorated with rubies and blessed pomegranates. For that special occasion, present her with Golan’s silver band engraved with the meaningful words, Ani LeDodi veDodi Li – I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me! A Spinner Ring is always an exclusive gift. Here, Ha’ari’s Spinner Ring features revolving bands, decorated with precious stones and engraved with the blessings of the wedding ceremony, is a must. This eternal expression of love will surely become a family heirloom to be cherished and treasured.
Boaz Netanel, passionate about the Jewish People’s connection to its past, offers a choice of rings with your name hand engraved in an ancient script. You will find an elegant silver and gold band engraved with the words “gam zeh ya’avor” - a source of strength and encouragement.
The Canaan-Online Collection
All our Jewish rings are hand crafted in Israel. They are made from quality metals and are available in a choice of sizes. Feel free to call our staff for guidance or answers to your queries.