- Anat Basanta Aluminum Mezuzah CaseSize: 4.8"$52.56
- Anat Basanta Brass Mezuzah CaseSize: 4.8"$52.56
- Extra Large Mezuzah Case in Brass Anat BasantaSize: 8.0"$70.10
- Extra Large Mezuzah Case in Aluminum by Anat BasantaSize: 8.0"$70.09
- Large Mezuzah Case in Brass Anat BasantaSize: 6.7"$58.40
- Large Mezuzah Case in Aluminum by Anat BasantaSize: 6.7"$58.40
- Brushed Aluminum Sabra Leaf Hanukkah Menorah - Anat Basanta$136.80
- Pomegranate Candlesticks by Anat Basanta$105.17
- Aluminum Hamsa Keyring$30.40 - $34.96
- Anat Basanta Capsule Mezuzah Case in AluminumChoice of sizes$58.40 - $64.25
- Magnetic Sabra Sculpture by Anat Basanta$60.80
- Pea Hole Hanukkah Menorah on a Log by Anat BasantaLength: 9"$100.58 - $103.73
- Rosh Hashanah Apple Plate by Anat Basanta$212.80
Anat Basanta- A Clean Contemporary Look
Inventive, playful artistic judaica and jewelry that combine a wide range of cultural association and humor- these are Anat Basanta's trademarks. With nature as her inspiration, meaningful elements are symbolically represented in an aesthetic that is fresh and innovative. Fine workmanship and technical mastery are melded with traditional technology, resulting in a clean contemporary style.
Silver and gold colored aluminum mezuzah cases, Chanuka menorahs, hamsa keyrings, candlesticks, a honey dish and magnetic sabra sculpture all add spark and interest to Anat's collection.
Anat's works are currently displayed at Celebrations- The Jewish Museum Design Shop in New York, and the new Jewish Museum shop in Berlin. Anat also participated in the Empty Bowl Project, a group exhibition in The Craft Museum, Vancouver Canada.