- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$6.45 - $12.96
- Dark Blue with Silver Stripes Handwoven Silk Prayer Shawl Set - Gabrieli$258.14 - $404.56
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$53.09 - $119.26
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$18.39 - $49.84
- Talitania Kosher Zion Paz Tallit$24.89 - $65.02
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$43.29 - $110.92
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$65.02 - $168.06
- Hermonit Wool Tallit by Talitania$75.87 - $107.32
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$118.17 - $158.30
- Gilboa Light Weight Wool Prayer Shawl Tallit by Talitnia - White Stripes$86.72 - $108.41
- Dry-Fit Tzitzit T-shirt With Kosher Tzitzis in White by Talitnia$17.30
- Blue Cotton & Silk Prayer Shawl Set Embroidered Birds and Flowers - Yair Emanuel20" x 75"$162.64
- Navy Blue Tallit Set with Sporty Blue Stripes with Kippah and Bag by Ronit Gur$178.91
- Ohr Tallit by Talitania$43.33 - $88.89
- Embroidered Tallit and Tefillin Bags, Black and Gray Mosaic on White by Yair Emanuel$27.61
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$4.29
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$13.00 - $15.17
- Embroidered Tallit and Tefillin Bags, Multicolor Mosaic on White by Yair Emanuel$18.73 - $27.61
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$100.82 - $130.10
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$7.59 - $11.91
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$17.34 - $23.85
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$10.79 - $14.05
- Embroidered Tallit and Tefillin Bags, Gray Mosaic on White by Yair Emanuel$18.73 - $27.61
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with Black Lines$15.51 - $26.65
- Embroidered Tallit and Tefillin Bags, Blue Mosaic on White by Yair Emanuel$18.73 - $27.61
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$20.56 - $48.76
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$54.17 - $122.51
- Tallit Bag Embroidered with Squares, Gold - Yair Emanuel$41.22
- Tzitzit Guard for Laundry$8.64 - $32.93
- T-Shirt with Tzitzit Attached Adult Size - White$16.22
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$26.01 - $33.61
- Sefardi Handmade Thick Tzitzit$10.83
A tallit, prayer shawl, also known as tallit gadol, is a large rectangular shawl falling from the shoulders and worn during morning prayers. At each of the four corners are tied the ritual threads known as tzitzit.
During the day, a Jew wears a small over-garment, poncho style, also with tzitzit attached to the corners. This is known as a tallit katan.
Canaan-Online firmly believes that every person should feel comfortable with his tallit with the fabric, design and color expressing his personality taste and individuality. So browse through our huge selection and enjoy the feel and look of the tallitot.
The classic pure lightweight wool remains a popular choice. Silk tallitot, usually decorative, are highly popular. There are also wool-terylene or synthetic blends. If you are looking for a more contemporary style tallit, you will enjoy our vast selection. Scroll through and enjoy the rich choice of color combinations often enhanced with silver or gold embroidery and trimming. Most tallitot come with matching kipah and bag, making it a complete set and a beautiful gift.
You will find on our site a comprehensive collection of tallit katan - as a separate garment or undershirt style, ideal for wearing during sport or athletic activities. There are lots of colorful designs for the small Tallit Katan. The cute drawings and texts are designed to make the mitzvah of wearing a tallit katan attractive for young children.
You will also find on our site, packages of tzizit threads for those who have mastered the laws and wish to attach the threads themselves.
We offer a number of tallit bags to neatly hold your tallit.
THE TALLIT MESSAGE
It is always a powerful experience to see men wrapped in their prayer shawls. The long cloak-like garment, enables them to make a cut-off from the mundane world, so that they can concentrate and pray with devotion.