- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$49.32 - $110.80
- Impala Tallit Bag Set with Star of David and Prayer Words, Blue - Ronit Gur$85.60
- Navy Blue Tallit Set with Sporty Blue Stripes with Kippah and Bag by Ronit Gur$166.22
- Talitania Koserh Zion Paz Tallit$23.12 - $60.41
- Dark Blue with Silver Stripes Handwoven Silk Prayer Shawl Set - Gabrieli$239.83 - $375.87
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$17.08 - $46.30
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$60.41 - $156.14
- Ohr Tallit by Talitania$40.26 - $90.64
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$44.29 - $100.72
- Blue Cotton & Silk Prayer Shawl Set Embroidered Birds and Flowers - Yair Emanuel20" x 75"$151.11
- Dry-Fit Tzitzit T-shirt With Kosher Tzitzis in White by Talitnia$16.07
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$109.79 - $147.07
- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$6.00 - $12.04
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$3.98
- White-Purple with White flowers Organza Tallit Set with Flowers by Ronit Gur$171.31
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$12.08 - $14.10
- White-Light Blue Organza Tallit Set with Flowers by Ronit Gur$171.31
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$93.67 - $120.87
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$7.05 - $11.07
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$10.48 - $13.10
- White Organza Tallit Set with Aqua Flowers by Ronit Gur$171.31
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$16.11 - $22.16
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with Black Lines$14.41 - $24.76
- White-Purple Organza Tallit Set with Flowers by Ronit Gur$171.31
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$19.10 - $45.30
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$50.33 - $113.82
- Tzitzit Guard for Laundry$8.05
- T-Shirt with Tzitzit Attached Adult Size - White$15.07
- Purple Organza Tallit Set with Flowers by Ronit Gur$171.31
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$24.17 - $31.23
- Sefardi Handmade Thick Tzitzit$10.06
- Talitania Hadar Tallit$30.18 - $55.37
A tallit, prayer shawl, also known as tallit gadol, is a large rectangular shawl falling from the shoulders and worn during morning prayers. At each of the four corners are tied the ritual threads known as tzitzit.
During the day, a Jew wears a small over-garment, poncho style, also with tzitzit attached to the corners. This is known as a tallit katan.
Canaan-Online firmly believes that every person should feel comfortable with his tallit with the fabric, design and color expressing his personality taste and individuality. So browse through our huge selection and enjoy the feel and look of the tallitot.
The classic pure lightweight wool remains a popular choice. Silk tallitot, usually decorative, are highly popular. There are also wool-terylene or synthetic blends. If you are looking for a more contemporary style tallit, you will enjoy our vast selection. Scroll through and enjoy the rich choice of color combinations often enhanced with silver or gold embroidery and trimming. Most tallitot come with matching kipah and bag, making it a complete set and a beautiful gift.
You will find on our site a comprehensive collection of tallit katan - as a separate garment or undershirt style, ideal for wearing during sport or athletic activities. There are lots of colorful designs for the small Tallit Katan. The cute drawings and texts are designed to make the mitzvah of wearing a tallit katan attractive for young children.
You will also find on our site, packages of tzizit threads for those who have mastered the laws and wish to attach the threads themselves.
We offer a number of tallit bags to neatly hold your tallit.
THE TALLIT MESSAGE
It is always a powerful experience to see men wrapped in their prayer shawls. The long cloak-like garment, enables them to make a cut-off from the mundane world, so that they can concentrate and pray with devotion.