- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$17.12 - $46.35
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$37.27 - $98.75
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$3.98
- Embroidered Raw Silk Blue Tallit - Yair Emanuel20" x 75"$151.11
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$12.08 - $14.10
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$80.60 - $107.81
- Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit the Matriarchs Yair Emanuel20" x 75"$151.11
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$7.05 - $11.07
- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$6.00 - $12.04
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$10.48 - $13.10
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$16.11 - $22.16
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Blue Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$42.31 - $90.68
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$42.27 - $90.64
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with Black Lines$14.41 - $24.76
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Light Blue Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$42.27 - $90.64
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$18.34 - $43.49
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$48.60 - $107.55
- Tzitzit Guard for Laundry$8.05
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with White Stripes$14.41 - $24.76
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$24.17 - $31.23
- Sefardi Handmade Thick Tzitzit$10.06
- Talitania Hadar Tallit$31.96 - $58.16
- Talitania Noy Tallit$30.92 - $54.10
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with Black Adornments$14.41 - $24.76
- Ashkenazi Handmade Thin Tzitzit$9.17
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$67.60 - $133.10
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Turquoise Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$48.60 - $107.55
- Sefardic Handmade Thin Tzitzit$9.17
- Prima Alef Alef Chermon Tallit$71.26 - $106.63
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$83.05 - $108.21
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Green Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$48.60 - $107.55
- Talitania Koserh Zion Paz Tallit$22.27 - $59.47
A tallit, prayer shawl, also known as tallit gadol, is a large rectangular shawl falling from the shoulders and worn during morning prayers. At each of the four corners are tied the ritual threads known as tzitzit.
During the day, a Jew wears a small over-garment, poncho style, also with tzitzit attached to the corners. This is known as a tallit katan.
Canaan-Online firmly believes that every person should feel comfortable with his tallit with the fabric, design and color expressing his personality taste and individuality. So browse through our huge selection and enjoy the feel and look of the tallitot.
The classic pure lightweight wool remains a popular choice. Silk tallitot, usually decorative, are highly popular. There are also wool-terylene or synthetic blends. If you are looking for a more contemporary style tallit, you will enjoy our vast selection. Scroll through and enjoy the rich choice of color combinations often enhanced with silver or gold embroidery and trimming. Most tallitot come with matching kipah and bag, making it a complete set and a beautiful gift.
You will find on our site a comprehensive collection of tallit katan - as a separate garment or undershirt style, ideal for wearing during sport or athletic activities. There are lots of colorful designs for the small Tallit Katan. The cute drawings and texts are designed to make the mitzvah of wearing a tallit katan attractive for young children.
You will also find on our site, packages of tzizit threads for those who have mastered the laws and wish to attach the threads themselves.
We offer a number of tallit bags to neatly hold your tallit.
THE TALLIT MESSAGE
It is always a powerful experience to see men wrapped in their prayer shawls. The long cloak-like garment, enables them to make a cut-off from the mundane world, so that they can concentrate and pray with devotion.