- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$7.70 - $15.51
- Dry-Fit Tzitzit T-shirt With Kosher Tzitzis in White by Talitnia$20.76
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$64.47 - $110.27
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$22.16 - $59.62
- Blue Cotton & Silk Prayer Shawl Set Embroidered Birds and Flowers - Yair Emanuel20" x 75"$176.49
- Dark Blue with Silver Stripes Handwoven Silk Prayer Shawl Set - Gabrieli$267.25 - $419.22
- Ohr Tallit by Talitania$51.81 - $106.15
- Navy Blue Tallit Set with Sporty Blue Stripes with Kippah and Bag by Ronit Gur$194.13
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$51.81 - $132.53
- Gilboa Light Weight Wool Prayer Shawl Tallit by Talitnia - White Stripes$103.52 - $129.41
- Hermonit Wool Tallit by Talitania$90.85 - $128.20
- Talitania Kosher Zion Paz Tallit$29.76 - $77.66
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$77.66 - $200.69
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$141.08 - $200.58
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$5.11
- Yair Emanuel Tallit Kippah and Bag Set, Oriental Design – Silver20" x 70"$182.58
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$15.62 - $18.15
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$9.07 - $14.22
- Yair Emanuel Tallit Kippah and Bag Set, Oriental Design – Multicolor20" x 70"$182.58
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$120.40 - $155.43
- Yair Emanuel Tallit Kippah and Bag Set, Oriental Design – Blue20" x 70"$182.58
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$20.79 - $28.60
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$12.97 - $16.78
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan Without Center Fringes with Black Lines$18.57 - $31.87
- Faux Leather Bag for Prayer Shawl with Adjustable Shoulder Strap - Black$70.38
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$24.59 - $58.25
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$64.68 - $107.42
- T-Shirt with Tzitzit Attached Adult Size - White$17.60
- Tzitzit Guard for Laundry$9.38 - $35.74
- Faux Leather Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set - Black with Crown Design in Gold$45.90
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$31.12 - $40.21
- Faux Leather Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set - Black with Crown Emblem Design in Silver$45.90
A tallit, prayer shawl, also known as tallit gadol, is a large rectangular shawl falling from the shoulders and worn during morning prayers. At each of the four corners are tied the ritual threads known as tzitzit.
During the day, a Jew wears a small over-garment, poncho style, also with tzitzit attached to the corners. This is known as a tallit katan.
Canaan-Online firmly believes that every person should feel comfortable with his tallit with the fabric, design and color expressing his personality taste and individuality. So browse through our huge selection and enjoy the feel and look of the tallitot.
The classic pure lightweight wool remains a popular choice. Silk tallitot, usually decorative, are highly popular. There are also wool-terylene or synthetic blends. If you are looking for a more contemporary style tallit, you will enjoy our vast selection. Scroll through and enjoy the rich choice of color combinations often enhanced with silver or gold embroidery and trimming. Most tallitot come with matching kipah and bag, making it a complete set and a beautiful gift.
You will find on our site a comprehensive collection of tallit katan - as a separate garment or undershirt style, ideal for wearing during sport or athletic activities. There are lots of colorful designs for the small Tallit Katan. The cute drawings and texts are designed to make the mitzvah of wearing a tallit katan attractive for young children.
You will also find on our site, packages of tzizit threads for those who have mastered the laws and wish to attach the threads themselves.
We offer a number of tallit bags to neatly hold your tallit.
THE TALLIT MESSAGE
It is always a powerful experience to see men wrapped in their prayer shawls. The long cloak-like garment, enables them to make a cut-off from the mundane world, so that they can concentrate and pray with devotion.