- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$17.08 - $46.30
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$44.29 - $100.72
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$3.98
- Handwoven White Wool Tallit Set with Blue and Silver Stripes - Gabrieli$239.78 - $372.80
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$12.08 - $14.10
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$7.05 - $11.07
- Cotton/Polyester Tallit Set by Emanuel - Decorated Maroon StripesSize: 20" x 75"$93.72
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$93.67 - $120.87
- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$6.00 - $12.04
- Cotton/Polyester Tallit Set by Emanuel - Decorated Gray StripesSize: 20" x 75"$93.72
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$10.48 - $13.10
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$16.11 - $22.16
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$49.32 - $110.80
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with Black Lines$14.41 - $24.76
- Cotton/Polyester Tallit Set by Emanuel - Gold StripesSize: 20" x 75"$93.72
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$19.10 - $45.30
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$50.33 - $113.82
- Cotton/Polyester Tallit Set by Emanuel - Black StripesSize: 20" x 70"$93.72
- Tzitzit Guard for Laundry$8.05
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$24.17 - $31.23
- Sefardi Handmade Thick Tzitzit$10.06
- Talitania Noy Tallit$35.22 - $60.41
- Cotton/Polyester Tallit Set by Emanuel - Blue Decorative StripesSize: 20" x 75"$93.72
- Talitania Hadar Tallit$30.18 - $55.37
- Ashkenazi Handmade Thin Tzitzit$9.17
- Sefardic Handmade Thin Tzitzit$9.17
- Cotton Tallit Set by Emanuel - Jerusalem in Black and Gray EmbroiderySize: 20" x 75"$179.37
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$60.41 - $156.14
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$94.67 - $125.91
- Prima Alef Alef Chermon Tallit$72.50 - $100.72
- Talitania Koserh Zion Paz Tallit$23.12 - $60.41
- Cotton Tallit Set by Emanuel - Jerusalem in Gold and SilverSize: 20" x 75"$179.37
A tallit, prayer shawl, also known as tallit gadol, is a large rectangular shawl falling from the shoulders and worn during morning prayers. At each of the four corners are tied the ritual threads known as tzitzit.
During the day, a Jew wears a small over-garment, poncho style, also with tzitzit attached to the corners. This is known as a tallit katan.
Canaan-Online firmly believes that every person should feel comfortable with his tallit with the fabric, design and color expressing his personality taste and individuality. So browse through our huge selection and enjoy the feel and look of the tallitot.
The classic pure lightweight wool remains a popular choice. Silk tallitot, usually decorative, are highly popular. There are also wool-terylene or synthetic blends. If you are looking for a more contemporary style tallit, you will enjoy our vast selection. Scroll through and enjoy the rich choice of color combinations often enhanced with silver or gold embroidery and trimming. Most tallitot come with matching kipah and bag, making it a complete set and a beautiful gift.
You will find on our site a comprehensive collection of tallit katan - as a separate garment or undershirt style, ideal for wearing during sport or athletic activities. There are lots of colorful designs for the small Tallit Katan. The cute drawings and texts are designed to make the mitzvah of wearing a tallit katan attractive for young children.
You will also find on our site, packages of tzizit threads for those who have mastered the laws and wish to attach the threads themselves.
We offer a number of tallit bags to neatly hold your tallit.
THE TALLIT MESSAGE
It is always a powerful experience to see men wrapped in their prayer shawls. The long cloak-like garment, enables them to make a cut-off from the mundane world, so that they can concentrate and pray with devotion.