Tallit Katan - Tzitzis
- Set of Machine Made Tzitzit$5.11
- Tallit Katan with Tzitzit$7.70 - $15.51
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan with White Stripes$18.57 - $31.87
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Adult Size$15.62 - $18.15
- Cool Mesh Tallit Katan$9.07 - $14.22
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan With Center Fringes with Black Stripes$26.81 - $31.87
- Lightweight blue Techelet - Radzin$20.79 - $28.60
- Undershirt Style Tallit Katan - Children$12.97 - $16.78
- Talitania Kosher Wool Tallit Katan Without Center Fringes with Black Lines$18.57 - $31.87
- Heavyweight Radzin Blue Techelet$31.12 - $40.21
- Sefardi Handmade Thick Tzitzit$12.93
- Aleph Bet First Tallit Katan$9.18
- Ashkenazi Handmade Thin Tzitzit$11.78
- I'm Three - My First Tallit Katan$9.18
- Sports T-Shirt with Tzitzit Adult Size - Denim Blue$17.60
- Sefardic Handmade Thin Tzitzit$11.78
- First Tallit Katan - Torah Design$9.18
WHAT IS A TALLIT KATAN
In olden times, men wore cape style clothing – wrap-over garments with tzitzit threads attached to the four corners. Today, a special garment called a tallit katan is worn throughout the day, in order to observe the mitzvah of tzitzit.
CLASSIC TALLIT KATAN
You will find on our website a choice of tallit katans - cotton or lightweight polyester. They come in a choice of sizes and with our easy measurement guide, you will quickly find the right size suitable for you.
INNOVATIVE TALLIT KATAN
For those who find the traditional tallit katan cumbersome, there is a brilliant solution – a cotton undershirt with attached tzitzit. This is ideal for summer campers, athletes or hikers. It comes in a choice of sizes for children and adults.
KIDDIES TALLIT KATAN
For those precious little ones, there is a choice of attractive colorful tallit katans. The designs are delightful… Chou Chou trains, aleph beit letters or a Torah scroll. With these entertaining tallit katans, your little one will love to wear their tallit katan. They make beautiful baby or birthday gifts.
Our tallit katans come with tzitzit attached. However, if you have mastered the skill of the knotting and threading, why not have an additional merit and do it yourself. We offer a choice of threads depending on your custom. If you follow the techelet custom, you can purchase a package of Radzin blue threads.
All our tzitzit threads and tallit katans carry a recognized certificate, confirming that they meet full Halachic requirements.
Our Sages highly praised the one who is particular to observe the mitzvah of tzitzit and many rewards are promised. It is written, "One who meticulously observes the mitzvah of tzitzit is rewarded with [the resources to afford] a nice wardrobe!"