Jewish Wedding Gifts
- Hammered Nickel Cone Candlesticks with Colored Rings - Yair EmanuelChoice of colors$70.56
- Cone Candlesticks, Two Sided and Two Colored with Choice of Colors - Yair EmanuelChoice of colors$70.56
- Pomegranate and Dove 4-Piece Havdalah Set - Brass Wood and Steel - Shraga Landesman$394.74
- Blue Fused Glass Mezuzah Case, Sea Waves with Bubbles - Itay MagerHeight: 3.5"$48.96
- Handwoven White Silk Tallit Set with White Stripes - Gabrieli$267.25 - $419.22
- Serving Tray with Glass Top, Mandala and Pomegranates- Dorit JudaicaSize: 14" x 6"$47.02
- Seven Blessings Jewish Spinner Ring Silver Gold and Diamond Chips - Haari$527.85
- Raw Silk Challah Cover Embroidered Creation of World Appliques - Yair EmanuelSize: 50x40cm / 20"x16"$52.91
- Pomegranate Candlesticks by Anat Basanta$105.86
- Serving Tray with Glass Base, Pomegranate Design - by Dorit JudaicaSize: 14" x 6"$47.02
- Embroidered Kippah, Gold and Silver Pomegranates - Yair Emanuel$11.77
- Serving Tray with Glass Top, Pomegranate Design - Dorit JudaicaSize: 14" x 6"$47.02
- Gold Embroidered Silk Wedding Chuppah, Wheat & Pomegranates - Yair Emanuel$608.77
- Embroidered Kippah, Jerusalem Vistas in Gold and Silver - Yair Emanuel$11.77
- Serving Tray with Glass Top, Colorful Pomegranates & Mandala - Dorit JudaicaSize: 14" x 6"$47.02
- Nest and Perched Bird Candle Holders on Tree Branch - Silver by Shraga LandesmanHeight: 13.7"$196.87
- Yair Emanuel White Kippah Embroidered with Silver Flowers$13.42
- Joggers Free Standing Double Sided Sculpture Set of Runners - David Gerstein$321.30
- Hand Painted Wall Hamsa with English Blessings, Beads and Crystals - Gold on Blue$57.56 - $64.61
- Hand Painted Silk Wedding Canopy Chuppah, Jerusalem Scenes - Yair Emanuel$581.86
- Decorative Micrographics Marriage Ketubah with Pastoral Background - YehuditsArt$288.35 - $341.31
- Stainless Steel Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$459.00
- Ani Ledodi Silver Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 0.9"$103.73
- Hand Decorated Ketubah with Micrographics and Circular Seven Species - YehuditsArt$288.35 - $847.38
So, you have been invited to a Jewish wedding and want to successfully navigate the occasion. That means, bringing an appropriate gift. What should you buy? The world is the limit. Here are some suggestions, appropriate for the Jewish home.
For the Wedding Day
Dress the groom for the wedding ceremony with a kittel, the traditional snow white full-length garment. Or, present him with a stunning handwoven embroidered silk Gabrieli tallit. A spectacular gift is Yair Emanuel’s hand-painted wedding canopy. It will surely become a family heirloom.
Shabbat and Festivals
Present the young couple with a Shabbat item that will be used and enjoyed week after week. Your Candlesticks will bring a glow to their home. Consider a modern-style crystal glass charity box, highlighting the age-old custom of slipping in a few coins before candle-lighting. For the Shabbat meal, there is a choice of beautiful Kiddush cups, challah boards and challah covers. Depending on the time of the year, a Menorah or Pesach item will always be welcome.
The primary decoration is of course the Mezuzah. Itay Mager’s sky blue glass mezuzah case makes the perfect gift. Dorit Judaica has an all-encompassing choice of wall decorations that will give character to the home. If you are thinking of sculptures, any David Gerstein work will be a prestigious addition to the home.
If you are a friend or relative of the bride, present her with a piece of jewelry. Consider Ha’ari’s prestigious spinner ring featuring the blessings of the wedding ceremony engraved on rotating rings. An incredible piece!
Whichever gift you choose – from this category or from our website – you can order it online and we will be deliver it to the young couple with your greeting in time before their wedding.