- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$27.20
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$24.17
- Floating Letters Love Wall Blessing$21.16
- Two Hebrew Name Silver Necklace in Block Letters$44.54
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$46.34
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David Pendant by Adina Plastelina$96.46 - $156.19
- Gold Filled Star Hebrew Name Necklace with Heart$65.50
- Floating Letters Flower and Pomegranate Wall Blessing$30.23
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$104.80
- Dorit Wall Blessing - Floating Letters$45.35
- Rider In Euphoria Sculpture by David GersteinHeight: 14.2"$188.64
- Blessing for Daughter Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$39.30
- Ester Shahaf Pink Star of David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$58.95
- Dorit Hebrew Wall Blessing - Welcome Home$18.14
- 22k gold Accents Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$64.45
- Framed Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 8.5" x 9"$54.37
- Coral Pomegranate Earrings by Adina Plastelina$110.85 - $146.12
- Dorit Hebrew Wall Blessing with Flower and Bird design9.4" x 9.4"$36.68
- Thousand Flowers Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina$80.62 - $100.77
- Adam and Eve Candlesticks in Blue - Laura CowanHeight: 9"/22 cm$623.76
- Ester Shahaf Pink Love Hamsa with Two DovesSize: 0.8" x 1"$28.17
- Tiny Thousand Flower Heart Charm by Adina Plastelina$80.62 - $100.77
- Pink Star of David Necklace with Heart - Ester ShahafSize: 1.5 x 1.5 cm / 0.5" x 0.5"$47.68
- Gold Pomegranate Pendant for Fertility and Bounty by Ha'Ari0.47" X 0.47" / 1.2 X 1.2 cm$148.03
- Rough Diamond Bracelet on Cord by Chaya Elfassi$41.92
- Rainbow Colors Classical Aluminum Candlesticks by Caesarea ArtsHeight: 5.9"$155.89
- Rough Diamond Heart Necklace by Chaya Elfassi$35.37
- Silver I Love You Pendant by Golan Studio - English-HebrewSize: 1" X 0.9"$58.95
- Framed Shabbat Candles Blessing by Dorit Judaica$49.78
- Mini Ball Shabbat Candlesticks by Agayof - GoldSize: 1.6" x 3.75"$121.83
- Gold Color Flower Silver Heart Necklace in PinkSize: 1" x 1"$47.68
- Adorable Lavender Candlesticks - Shraga LandesmanHeight: 4.3"$72.05
WHAT IS A BAT MITZVAH?
When a Jewish girl reaches her twelfth birthday, she becomes bat mitzvah and assumes the obligations of an adult. This milestone event is usually honored with a celebration – either a small family gathering or a grand party with many guests.
Whether you are a relative, friend or acquaintance, you will want to mark the occasion with an appropriate gift, honoring the new status. Since the bat mitzvah is a religious milestone, it is appropriate and meaningful to bring a Jewish gift.
You will find at Canaan-Online a full choice of appropriate gifts for a Bat Mitzvah. We have chosen a few. Scroll through the entire website to widen your choice.
Our most popular Bat Mitzvah gift is jewelry. Young girls love our name necklaces - a beautiful way to display pride and joy in her Jewish identity. What about a Chai necklace? Consider Ha’ari or Golan necklace with Kabbalah engravings or Jewish motifs. Ester Shahaf has a huge selection of exquisite small pendants in delightful color combinations. Spoil a bat mitzvah girl with a rough diamond Chaya Elfassi necklace and always a winner – the timeless grace of Adina Plastelina.
For girls who have the custom to join their mothers and kindle a Shabbat light, you will find a stunning choice of contemporary style candlesticks together with a Dorit Judaica candle blessing.
Dress up the bedroom or den of a bat mitzvah girl with an adorable wall plaque - a Blessing for Daughter plaque from Dorit Judaica will add an elegant touch to any room. Also for room decoration, you can present a David Gerstein sculpture, a decorative Hamsa or a flower sculpture.
Your gift will help the young girl feel pride and joy that she has come of age and is now a fully-fledge member of the Jewish nation.