- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$27.20
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$44.54
- Decorative 3 Panel Wall Decoration with Hebrew Blessings - Dorit Judaica$39.30
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$24.17
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$46.34
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Pink and Gold Stripes$24.13
- Decorative Three-Panel Wall Decoration with 11 Hebrew Blessings – Dorit Judaica$39.30
- Daughters Hebrew Blessing Decorative Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$39.30
- Two Hebrew Names Gold Filled Necklace in Block Letters$53.36
- Hebrew and English Sons Blessing Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$39.30
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David Pendant by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$96.46 - $156.19
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$100.72
- Wall Plaque Floral and Colorful Ahava Love - by Dorit Judaica$26.19
- Gold Filled Star Hebrew Name Necklace with Heart$65.50
- Daughters Hebrew and English Blessing Decorative Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$39.30
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Rider in EuphoriaHeight: 14.2"$188.64
- 24 in Package Aluminum Keychain Words of Faith - En Od Milvado by Dorit Judaica$161.23
- Tiny Thousand Flower Heart Charm by Adina Plastelina SALE PRICE - 1 LEFT IN STOCK !!$33.25
- Ester Shahaf Pink Star of David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$58.95
- Aluminum Keychain 24 in Package Double Protection - Hamsa Hamsa by Dorit Judaica$161.23
- Square Colorful Wall Plaque English - Blessing Words by Dorit Judaica$45.35
- Aluminum Keychain Eishet Chayil Tribute - 24 in Package by Dorit Judaica$161.23
- 22k gold Accents Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$64.45
- Arch Wall Plaque Hebrew - Blessing Words by Dorit Judaica9.4" x 9.4"$36.68
- Ester Shahaf Pink Love Hamsa with Two DovesSize: 0.8" x 1"$28.17
- Coral Pomegranate Earrings by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$110.85 - $146.12
- Arch Wall Plaque English Blessing Words - by Dorit Judaica$30.23
- Framed Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 8.5" x 9"$54.37
- Silver I Love You Pendant by Golan Studio - English-HebrewSize: 1" X 0.9"$58.95
- Thousand Flowers Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina SALE PRICE - 1 LEFT IN STOCK !!$34.26
- Gold Pomegranate Pendant for Fertility and Bounty by Ha'Ari0.47" X 0.47" / 1.2 X 1.2 cm$148.03
- Wall Plaque Blessings & Arik Einstein Good You Came Home Song by Dorit Judaica$18.14
WHAT IS A BAT MITZVAH?
When a Jewish girl reaches her twelfth birthday, she becomes bat mitzvah and assumes the obligations of an adult. This milestone event is usually honored with a celebration – either a small family gathering or a grand party with many guests.
Whether you are a relative, friend or acquaintance, you will want to mark the occasion with an appropriate gift, honoring the new status. Since the bat mitzvah is a religious milestone, it is appropriate and meaningful to bring a Jewish gift.
You will find at Canaan-Online a full choice of appropriate gifts for a Bat Mitzvah. We have chosen a few. Scroll through the entire website to widen your choice.
Our most popular Bat Mitzvah gift is jewelry. Young girls love our name necklaces - a beautiful way to display pride and joy in her Jewish identity. What about a Chai necklace? Consider Ha’ari or Golan necklace with Kabbalah engravings or Jewish motifs. Ester Shahaf has a huge selection of exquisite small pendants in delightful color combinations. Spoil a bat mitzvah girl with a rough diamond Chaya Elfassi necklace and always a winner – the timeless grace of Adina Plastelina.
For girls who have the custom to join their mothers and kindle a Shabbat light, you will find a stunning choice of contemporary style candlesticks together with a Dorit Judaica candle blessing.
Dress up the bedroom or den of a bat mitzvah girl with an adorable wall plaque - a Blessing for Daughter plaque from Dorit Judaica will add an elegant touch to any room. Also for room decoration, you can present a David Gerstein sculpture, a decorative Hamsa or a flower sculpture.
Your gift will help the young girl feel pride and joy that she has come of age and is now a fully-fledge member of the Jewish nation.