Searching for an original Bat Mitzvah gift?
Canaan Online collection offers distinctive handmade Bat Mitzvah gifts designed by Israeli artists in a variety of styles, shapes and colors that combine modern style with Jewish traditions.
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$30.55
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$30.55
- Bell Shaped Wall Plaque with Parents Blessing to Daughter, Hebrew - Dorit Judaica$45.90
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$60.21
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$57.03
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$50.95
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$46.87
- English Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace with Hamsa Hand$35.25
- Hebrew Cursive Sterling Silver Name inside Star of David Necklace$46.87
- Two Hebrew Names18K Gold Plated Necklace in Block Letters$61.15
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$30.55
- Hebrew 925 Sterling Silver Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$56.05
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace with Sparkling Hamsa Pendant$48.91
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David Pendant by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$112.66 - $182.42
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$117.63
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Rider in EuphoriaHeight: 14.2"$200.63
- Gold Filled Star Hebrew Name Necklace with Heart$71.35
- Colorful Wall Plaque with Blessing Words in English - Dorit Judaica$35.47
- Decorative Arch Wall Plaque - Blessing Words in Hebrew by Dorit Judaica9.4" x 9.4"$50.99
- Ester Shahaf Pink Star of David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$68.85
- Tiny Thousand Flower Heart Charm by Adina Plastelina SALE PRICE - 1 LEFT IN STOCK !!$38.84
- Hebrew and English Sons Blessing Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$45.90
- Hand Painted Wood Jewelry Box, Oriental Forest Scene on Blue - Yair Emanuel$25.57
- 22k gold Accents Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$78.49
- Ester Shahaf Pink Love Hamsa with Two DovesSize: 0.8" x 1"$32.90
- 18K Gold Plated Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace - Sparkly Hamsa Pendant$48.91
- Coral Pomegranate Earrings by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$129.47 - $170.66
- Framed Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 8.5" x 9"$74.21
- Pink Star of David Necklace with Heart - Ester ShahafSize: 1.5 x 1.5 cm / 0.5" x 0.5"$55.69
- Hand Painted Wood Jewelry Box, Colorful Jerusalem - Yair Emanuel$25.57
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$35.65
- Rider with Flowers Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - David GersteinHeight: 11.8"$200.63
WHAT IS A BAT MITZVAH?
When a Jewish girl reaches her twelfth birthday, she becomes bat mitzvah and assumes the obligations of an adult. This milestone event is usually honored with a celebration – either a small family gathering or a grand party with many guests.
Whether you are a relative, friend or acquaintance, you will want to mark the occasion with an appropriate gift, honoring the new status. Since the bat mitzvah is a religious milestone, it is appropriate and meaningful to bring a Jewish gift.
You will find at Canaan-Online a full choice of appropriate gifts for a Bat Mitzvah. We have chosen a few. Scroll through the entire website to widen your choice.
Our most popular Bat Mitzvah gift is jewelry. Young girls love our name necklaces - a beautiful way to display pride and joy in her Jewish identity. What about a Chai necklace? Consider Ha’ari or Golan necklace with Kabbalah engravings or Jewish motifs. Ester Shahaf has a huge selection of exquisite small pendants in delightful color combinations. Spoil a bat mitzvah girl with a rough diamond Chaya Elfassi necklace and always a winner – the timeless grace of Adina Plastelina.
For girls who have the custom to join their mothers and kindle a Shabbat light, you will find a stunning choice of contemporary style candlesticks together with a Dorit Judaica candle blessing.
Dress up the bedroom or den of a bat mitzvah girl with an adorable wall plaque - a Blessing for Daughter plaque from Dorit Judaica will add an elegant touch to any room. Also for room decoration, you can present a David Gerstein sculpture, a decorative Hamsa or a flower sculpture.
Your gift will help the young girl feel pride and joy that she has come of age and is now a fully-fledge member of the Jewish nation.