Searching for an original Bat Mitzvah gift?
Canaan Online collection offers distinctive handmade Bat Mitzvah gifts designed by Israeli artists in a variety of styles, shapes and colors that combine modern style with Jewish traditions.
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$31.83
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$28.04
- HaAri Kabbalah Secret Of Merkabah Pendant$53.77
- Bell Shaped Wall Plaque with Parents Blessing to Daughter, Hebrew - Dorit Judaica$45.60
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$56.66
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$51.68
- English Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace with Hamsa Hand$35.02
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$45.32
- Hebrew Cursive Sterling Silver Name inside Star of David Necklace$45.32
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$27.17
- Hebrew 925 Sterling Silver Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$56.66
- Two Hebrew Names Gold Filled Necklace in Block Letters$61.91
- Daughters Hebrew Blessing Decorative Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$45.60
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace with Sparkling Hamsa Pendant$45.32
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David Pendant by Adina PlastelinaOUT OF STOCK$111.93 - $181.23
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$116.87
- Gold Filled Star Hebrew Name Necklace with Heart$76.00
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Bicycle Sculpture - Rider in EuphoriaHeight: 14.2"$218.88
- Square Colorful Wall Plaque English - Blessing Words by Dorit Judaica$52.61
- 24 in Package Aluminum Keychain Words of Faith - En Od Milvado by Dorit Judaica$187.08
- Arch Wall Plaque Hebrew - Blessing Words by Dorit Judaica9.4" x 9.4"$42.56
- Ester Shahaf Pink Star of David NecklaceSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$68.40
- Tiny Thousand Flower Heart Charm by Adina Plastelina SALE PRICE - 1 LEFT IN STOCK !!$38.59
- Hebrew and English Sons Blessing Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque - Dorit Judaica$45.60
- Gold Plated Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace - Sparkly Hamsa Pendant$45.32
- 22k gold Accents Daughter's Blessing - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$77.98
- Aluminum Keychain 24 in Package Double Protection - Hamsa Hamsa by Dorit Judaica$187.08
- Hand Painted Wood Jewelry Box, Colorful Jerusalem - Yair Emanuel$25.40
- Ester Shahaf Pink Love Hamsa with Two DovesSize: 0.8" x 1"$32.68
- Aluminum Keychain Eishet Chayil Tribute - 24 in Package by Dorit Judaica$187.08
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$33.97
- Hand Painted Wood Jewelry Box, Oriental Forest Scene on Blue - Yair Emanuel$25.40
WHAT IS A BAT MITZVAH?
When a Jewish girl reaches her twelfth birthday, she becomes bat mitzvah and assumes the obligations of an adult. This milestone event is usually honored with a celebration – either a small family gathering or a grand party with many guests.
Whether you are a relative, friend or acquaintance, you will want to mark the occasion with an appropriate gift, honoring the new status. Since the bat mitzvah is a religious milestone, it is appropriate and meaningful to bring a Jewish gift.
You will find at Canaan-Online a full choice of appropriate gifts for a Bat Mitzvah. We have chosen a few. Scroll through the entire website to widen your choice.
Our most popular Bat Mitzvah gift is jewelry. Young girls love our name necklaces - a beautiful way to display pride and joy in her Jewish identity. What about a Chai necklace? Consider Ha’ari or Golan necklace with Kabbalah engravings or Jewish motifs. Ester Shahaf has a huge selection of exquisite small pendants in delightful color combinations. Spoil a bat mitzvah girl with a rough diamond Chaya Elfassi necklace and always a winner – the timeless grace of Adina Plastelina.
For girls who have the custom to join their mothers and kindle a Shabbat light, you will find a stunning choice of contemporary style candlesticks together with a Dorit Judaica candle blessing.
Dress up the bedroom or den of a bat mitzvah girl with an adorable wall plaque - a Blessing for Daughter plaque from Dorit Judaica will add an elegant touch to any room. Also for room decoration, you can present a David Gerstein sculpture, a decorative Hamsa or a flower sculpture.
Your gift will help the young girl feel pride and joy that she has come of age and is now a fully-fledge member of the Jewish nation.