- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$59.40 - $100.72
- Lion of Judah Hand Painted Yemenite Shofar$342.61 - $362.77
- Camouflage design Tefillin Carrier waterproof & Thermal Protection$55.41
- Hand Embroidered Woven Cotton Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem by Yair Emanuel21" x 77"$203.05
- Puzzle Design Menorah - Benny DabbahSize: 4.75"$157.20
- Complete Shofar Set Gift Box - Polished Ram's Horn$51.39 - $65.50
- Woven Cotton and Silk Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem by Yair Emanuel21" x 77"$146.72
- Hanukkah Menorah Kingfisher by Shraga LandesmanWidth: 9"$80.57
- Round Anodized Aluminum Charity Tzedakah Box – Shades of Blue by Yair EmanuelHeight: 4"$42.58
- Caesarea Arts Rainbow Torah Pointer YadSize: 7"$76.88
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$176.85
- Breastplate Design Sterling Silver Ram's Horn Shofar$74.47 - $130.99
- Shema Pendant by Golan Studio - Hand EngravedDiameter: 0.7" / 1.8cm$53.84
- The Family Tree Hanukkah Menorah - Blue - by Tzuki ArtHeight: 15.9"$269.86
- Orange Aluminum Tzedakah Box - DabbahHeight: 5"/13 cm$124.45
- Blue Kiddush Cup by Agayof - Hagafen$161.13
- Son's Blessing in Hebrew or English - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$64.45
- Hebrew & English Siddur by Jack Jaget$91.70
- Metal Bookend - Falling Books by Artori$41.92
- Agayof Torah Pointer in BlueSize: 8.5"$73.11
- Hamsa with Blessings Silver and 14K Jewish jewelry by Golan JewelrySize: 0.7 x 0.9"$117.90
- Father to Sons Blessing by Dorit JudaicaSize: 19.5 x 21.5 cm/7.6" x 8.6"$50.33
- Red and Black Torah Pointer - CaesaraeaSize: 7"$76.88
- Travel Dreidel Menorah by AgayofSize: 12" x 3"$144.10 - $144.89
- Sterling Silver Star of David Kiddush CupHeight: 4.2"$377.88
- Travel Magnet Menorah for Chanukah by Laura CowanSize: 7"$176.35
- Agayof Gold Color Torah PointerSize: 8.5"$73.11
WHAT IS A BAR MITZVAH?
When a Jewish boy is thirteen years old, he becomes bar mitzvah, assuming the responsibilities and obligations of a Jewish adult. Usually, his parents host a major celebration to which relatives, friends and acquaintances are invited to extend good wishes and blessings on this significant milestone.
It is customary to present a gift to the bar mitzvah boy a gift in honor of his new status. It is always meaningful to bring a Jewish gift, acknowledging the religious nature of the bar mitzvah celebration.
Here are a few suggestions… Present the bar mitzvah boy with a contemporary or traditional Pointer to use when he is called up for the Synagogue Reading. Consider a decorative tallit (prayer shawl) or a Siddur. A popular gift is a waterproof bag to hold his new tefillin when he goes on walking tours. Another gift that is always enjoyed is a Shofar, especially the dramatic long curved Yemenite Shofar. You will find a choice of charity boxes suitable for a young boy – a reminder of a Jew's obligation to always remember the less fortunate. Thinking ahead to the Festivals, your barmitzvah boy will surely appreciate owning an exclusive Menorah crafted by one of Israel's leading Judaica artists. If the bar mitzvah is before Purim, he would love to receive a splendid Yair Emanuel grogger. (He should not test it at the bar mitzvah party!) If it is Sukkot, there is a choice of tasteful bags to hold his etrog. A Kiddush cup is a classic gift that will always be appreciated. Maybe your bar mitzvah boy would enjoy a piece of jewelry – a pendant engraved with words of prayer. Or, consider a wall decoration with Jewish text.
Worried about delivery. Relax. Canaan-Online will be happy to deliver it directly to the home of the bar mitzvah boy together with your personal message.