- Polished Medium Yemenite ShofarSizes: 24"-33"$73.46 - $96.69
- Camouflage design Tefillin Carrier waterproof & Thermal Protection$55.41
- Limited Edition Sterling Silver Ram's Horn Shofar - Israel Celebrating 70Choice of sizes$75.53 - $130.95
- Puzzle Design Menorah - Benny DabbahSize: 4.75"$157.20
- Hand Embroidered Woven Cotton Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem by Yair Emanuel21" x 77"$203.05
- Lion of Judah Hand Painted Yemenite Shofar$342.61 - $362.77
- Woven Cotton and Silk Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem by Yair Emanuel21" x 77"$181.38
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$176.85
- Breastplate Design Sterling Silver Ram's Horn Shofar$74.47 - $130.99
- Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah Kingfisher Bird on Branch by Shraga LandesmanWidth: 9"$85.60
- Complete Shofar Set Gift Box - Polished Ram's Horn$51.39 - $65.50
- Round Anodized Aluminum Charity Tzedakah Box – Shades of Blue by Yair EmanuelHeight: 4"$42.58
- Blue Hanukkah Menorah with Hand Painted Family Around Leafy Tree - Tzuki ArtHeight: 15.9"$210.61
- Anodized Aluminum Torah Pointer Colored Bands - Rainbow by Caesarea ArtsSize: 7"$76.88
- Shema Pendant by Golan Studio - Hand EngravedDiameter: 0.7" / 1.8cm$53.84
- Blue Kiddush Cup by Agayof - Hagafen$161.13
- Orange Aluminum Tzedakah Box - DabbahHeight: 5"/13 cm$124.45
- Hebrew & English Siddur by Jack Jaget$91.70
- Hamsa with Blessings Silver and 14K Jewish jewelry by Golan JewelrySize: 0.7 x 0.9"$117.90
- Son's Blessing in Hebrew or English - Dvora BlackSize: 11" x 11"$64.45
- Metal Bookend - Falling Books by Artori$41.92
- Travel Dreidel Menorah by AgayofSize: 12" x 3"$144.10 - $144.89
- Anodized Aluminum Torah Pointer Colored Bands - Red by Caesarea ArtsSize: 7"$76.88
- Agayof Torah Pointer in BlueSize: 8.5"$73.11
- Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque with Sons Blessing Hebrew - Dorit JudaicaSize: 19.5 x 21.5 cm/7.6" x 8.6"$50.33
- Sterling Silver Star of David Kiddush CupHeight: 4.2"$377.88
- Travel Magnet Menorah for Chanukah by Laura CowanSize: 7"$184.41
- Agayof Gold Color Torah PointerSize: 8.5"$73.11
WHAT IS A BAR MITZVAH?
When a Jewish boy is thirteen years old, he becomes bar mitzvah, assuming the responsibilities and obligations of a Jewish adult. Usually, his parents host a major celebration to which relatives, friends and acquaintances are invited to extend good wishes and blessings on this significant milestone.
It is customary to present a gift to the bar mitzvah boy a gift in honor of his new status. It is always meaningful to bring a Jewish gift, acknowledging the religious nature of the bar mitzvah celebration.
Here are a few suggestions… Present the bar mitzvah boy with a contemporary or traditional Pointer to use when he is called up for the Synagogue Reading. Consider a decorative tallit (prayer shawl) or a Siddur. A popular gift is a waterproof bag to hold his new tefillin when he goes on walking tours. Another gift that is always enjoyed is a Shofar, especially the dramatic long curved Yemenite Shofar. You will find a choice of charity boxes suitable for a young boy – a reminder of a Jew's obligation to always remember the less fortunate. Thinking ahead to the Festivals, your barmitzvah boy will surely appreciate owning an exclusive Menorah crafted by one of Israel's leading Judaica artists. If the bar mitzvah is before Purim, he would love to receive a splendid Yair Emanuel grogger. (He should not test it at the bar mitzvah party!) If it is Sukkot, there is a choice of tasteful bags to hold his etrog. A Kiddush cup is a classic gift that will always be appreciated. Maybe your bar mitzvah boy would enjoy a piece of jewelry – a pendant engraved with words of prayer. Or, consider a wall decoration with Jewish text.
Worried about delivery. Relax. Canaan-Online will be happy to deliver it directly to the home of the bar mitzvah boy together with your personal message.