- Schlep Canvas Tote Bag - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Set of 4 Placemats for Passover Seder - 10 Plagues$22.17
- HaBoss Mug - Barbara Shaw$16.11
- Mug for a cool grandfather Saba Sababa - Barbara Shaw$16.11
- Hebrew Letters Bubbles Wall Clock - Barbara Shaw$38.25
- Inspiring Teacher Mug Morah Madlikah - Barbara Shaw$16.11
- Doughnut Small Change Purse - Barbara Shaw$12.05
- Short Sleeve Baby Onesie 100% Me - Barbara Shaw$18.08
- Short Sleeve Baby Onesie Mini Mensch - Barbara Shaw$18.08
- Mamash Todah Thank You Mug - Barbara Shaw$16.11
- Shnitzel Small Change Purse - Barbara Shaw$12.05
- Pesach Symbols Kitchen Apron - Barbara Shaw$28.82
- Aba Sababa Cool Dad T-Shirt - Barbara Shaw$25.15
- Red Linen Dish Towel - “Meat” in various languages by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$19.00
- Boureka Small Change Purse - Barbara Shaw$12.05
- Falafel Balls Small Change Purse - Barbara Shaw$12.05
- Short Sleeve Baby Onesie Something Special in Hebrew - Barbara Shaw$18.08
- Short Sleeve baby Onesie Gorgeous just like Mom - Barbara Shaw$18.08
- Matzah Basket with Satin Bows Pesach Images - Barbara ShawChoice of colors$35.11
- Ma Nishtana Pesach Mug with Matzah Background - Barbara Shaw$16.11
- Frequent Flier Jet Setter Makeup Pouch - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Short Sleeve Baby Onesie Gever Gever - Barbara Shaw$18.08
- Jerusalem Images Canvas Tote Bag - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Cities in Israel Canvas Tote Bag - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Ima Mother Canvas Tote Bag - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Blue Linen Dish Towel with “Milk” in various languages - Barbara Shaw$19.00
- Seder Night Afikoman Bag, Brown Speckled Matzah Design - Barbara Shaw$20.04
- Pesach Apron with Mah Nishtanah on Matzah Background - Barbara Shaw$28.82
- Yiddish T-shirt - Mentch$25.15
- Alef I Love You Canvas Tote Bag - Barbara Shaw$24.24
- Orange Linen Dish Towel with Jaffa Oranges - Barbara Shaw$19.00
- Matzah Basket with Brown Matzah Print - Barbara Shaw$35.11
Fun, light judaica
A smile spreads over my face whenever I browse Barbara Shaw’s collection. Ranging from bold colored mugs with hilarious Yiddish sayings, to patterned aprons with Hebrew plays-on-words bursting with Israeli hutzpa, Barbara flips traditional judaica on its head! My Passover this year was uplifted with Barbara’s matza-print apron and matching bib, plus a hotplate that looks exactly like a piece of matza! (My poor three-year-old almost broke his teeth trying to bite into it!)
No awesome judaica here? I’ll create my own!
After making aliya from Sydney, Australia in 1986, Barbara’s futile searches for snazzy judaica gifts in Jerusalem led her to start her own line of fresh, fun, bold oh-so-Israeli judaica. Barbara's passion is showcasing Israel and Judaism in a creative, sassy and surprising way. Enthuses Barbara: "I like my collection to have an international feel, yet with a certain something that says this could only have been produced in Israel. My goal is to be part of a new confident Israeli style that's been evolving lately in the field of design. I want to create functional home products that both surprise and delight!"
The funnest judaica collection out there!
Barbara's line includes ultra-funny baby gifts, Yiddish and Jewish housewarming and wedding gifts, signature cushions and aprons, mugs, clocks, dish towels & linens, magnets & stationary, and more. The Hebrew alphabet is one of her main themes, and boy does she make those letters ultra-spicy! Other themes include Jerusalem/Tel Aviv scenes, Israeli birds, Jaffa oranges (they're yummy, ok?), musical notes, Israeli foods- what would we be without pita and falafel?
Canaan Online is proud to offer you a curated collection of select Barbara Shaw items for your enjoyment. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!