Hamsa Hand Necklaces
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$91.74
- Ester Shahaf Hamsa Menorah NecklaceSize: 0.8" x 1"$32.90
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Hamsa Kabbalah pendant by Haari$222.91
- Opal Hamsa Necklace Light Blue Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver$19.35 - $26.20
- Pendant Necklace, Contemporary Style Hamsa Hand – Sterling Silver$41.77 - $45.85
- Ester Shahaf turquoise Silver Hamsa$55.69
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace - Colorful Choshen Breastplate in Hamsa Image$20.35 - $28.51
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant Necklace Open Filigree and Angular Roman Glass$168.10
- Ester Shahaf Turquoise Hamsa NecklaceSize: 1"$68.85
- Double Hamsa Necklace against the evil eye$137.70
- Five Hamsa Biblical Pendants by Golan Studio0.7" X 0.5" / 1.7cm X 1.2cm$115.67
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant Necklace – Blue Sapphire with Zircon Protective Eye$41.82 - $46.92
- Heart Hamsa Necklace in Autumn Tones - ShahafSize: 1"$68.85
- Adorable Flower Hamsa Necklace - ShahafSize: 1" x 1"$55.69
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Star of David Necklace - Shahaf$58.14
- Ester Shahaf Silver Hamsa Necklace with Red FlowerSize: 2.5 x 1.5 cm / 1" x 0.5"$68.85
- Red Hamsa Necklace by ShahafSize: 2.5 x 1.5 cm / 1" x 0.5"$55.69
- Pendant Necklace, Hamsa, Jerusalem Design with Crystals - Sterling Silver$37.68 - $41.77
- Ester Shahaf 6 Crystal Hamsa NecklaceSize: 1"$68.85
- Ester Shahaf Red Hamsa NecklaceSize: 2.5 x 1.5 cm / 1" x 0.5"$68.85
- Blue Flower Hamsa Necklace by ShahafSize: 1"$68.85
- Red-Blue Hamsa Necklace - Ester ShahafSize: 1"$68.85
- Mazal Hamsa Necklace in Pink by Ester Shahaf$68.85
- Colorful Hamsa Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 1"$68.85
- Hamsa Protection Pendant with Garnet by Ha'Ari$260.10
- Hamsa Pendant of 14k Gold with Roman Glass Insert and Filigree Design$696.44
- Silver Flower in Hamsa Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 1" x 1"$55.69
- Ester Shahaf Blessing Hamsa NecklaceSize: 2.5 x 1.5 cm / 1" x 0.5"$68.85
- Ester Shahaf Red and Orange Hamsa NecklaceSize: 1" x 1.5"$134.03
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant Necklace with Roman Glass and Curving Filigree$125.54
- Sterling Silver Filigree Hamsa Pendant Necklace with Roman Glass Eye$136.96
- Roman Glass Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant Necklace with Beaded Filigree$136.96
Hamsa necklaces are trendy, timeless and universally popular. Whether worn with day or evening wear, it is always an exciting conversation piece. In the Canaan-Online selection, you will find Hamsa necklaces in a choice of metals and breathtakingly beautiful designs - all created by Israel’s leading jewelry artists. Many are handcrafted in Israel too. So, wearing one of our Hamsa necklaces is a beautiful way to connect to the Holy Land and its people.
What is the Hamsa?
The Hamsa is an ancient Oriental motif, featuring an open palm and outstretched fingers. It is reputed to bring good luck, prosperity and protection from the Evil Eye. A Hamsa necklace is reckoned to attract good forces and neutralize negative energies that come from the Evil Eye. So, if you have a taste for mysticism and enjoy jewelry with a spiritual dimension, wear and enjoy a Canaan-Online Hamsa necklace.
What does Canaan-Online offer?
Our leading Hamsa necklace artist is Ester Shahaf, an incredibly gifted Israeli craftsman. She brings to her spectacular Hamsa designs, vibrant colors and the meticulous hand application of beads, crystals and decorative metals.
Golan, jewelry artist and Kabbalah scholar of note presents us with an intriguing Hamsa necklace – five Hamsas on a chain with a hand-written prayer on each one.
If you have an interest in mysticism, you will love the Hamsa necklaces of Ha’ari, Israel’s leading producer of Kabbalah jewelry. Each necklace is hand crafted in conformity with specific Kabbalah guidelines regarding the day and hour and combination of metals. Many of their Hamsas also display Biblical verses or precious stones that also have powerful potential.
Now is the Time!
If you don’t yet have a Hamsa necklace in your jewelry collection, now is the time to buy one from Canaan-Online and enjoy its unique beauty and protective powers.