- Mezuzah Necklace Pendant Spiral Hebrew Shema Yisrael in Sterling Silver$16.56 - $22.79
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$195.75
- Roman Glass 925 Sterling Silver Tree of Life Pendant Necklace$110.77
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$182.25
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$51.30
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah and Scroll Pendant - Breslev HaEsh Sheli$20.10 - $28.16
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$103.79
- 3D 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace - Roman Glass Jerusalem Design$191.37
- Kabbalah Necklace for Strength and the Heart of a Lion$186.87
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah Pendant - Menorah Design$16.07 - $23.12
- Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace - Woman of Valor$81.00
- Kohen Blessing Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$75.60 - $83.70
- Jerusalem Stone Silver Kabbalah Necklace by Moreno$81.00
- Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$156.60
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$16.07 - $22.11
- Psalms 91 Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$81.00
- Jerusalem Stone Necklace with 72 Names of G-d$81.00
- Silver Chai Necklace in Jerusalem Stone - Moreno$81.00
- Roman Glass and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$155.25
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$15.06 - $20.10
- Ester Shahaf Song of Songs PendantSize: 5 x 3 cm / 2" x 1"$174.83
- Silver Chai Necklace - Ester ShahafDiameter: 1.5 cm / 0.5"$49.14
- Kabbalah Heart Necklace Inscribed with Shin Alef Heh by HaAri Jewelry$121.50
- Silver I Love You Pendant by Golan Studio - English-HebrewSize: 1" X 0.9"$60.75
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant with Stylish Menorah in Center$413.01
- Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Menorah$75.60 - $81.00
- Holy Temple Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$81.00
- 14K Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Roman Glass Center and Filigree Frame$513.76
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant Encrusted with Diamonds and Gold Jerusalem Frame$4,020.73
- Ani LeDodi Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$83.70
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant with Lion of Judah Emblem in Center$413.01
- Hamsa for Protection Jerusalem Stone Necklace$81.00
What is a Jewish Necklace?
Jewish necklaces are currently enjoying a surge of popularity. This beautiful fashion adornment with its striking Jewish symbols and themes carries an individual charm that is always attractive and in fashion. The choice includes Stars of David, Menorahs, Choshen, Mezuzahs, Chai, Hamsas or Kabbalah themes. Others incorporate meaningful and relevant Hebrew verses.
Why wear a Jewish necklace?
A Jewish necklace is more than a fashion adornment. It makes a statement about your identity and loyalty. It inspires pride in Jewish culture and heritage, in the Land and the people of Israel. Wearing a Jewish necklace is sure to bring you lots of compliments and admiring glances.
The Canaan-Online Collection
Stroll through our category of Jewish necklaces and enjoy a rich experience of visual beauty and spiritual inspiration. Each necklace incorporates a Jewish motif that makes an immediate connection with tradition and heritage. They are created by leading Israeli artists known for their variety and craftsmanship. Handmade in Israel adds another dimension of meaningful significance.
Choose the symbol or theme that speaks to your heart and soul. Artist Ester Shahaf offers you an exquisite Song of Songs or Chai necklace. Golan, an accomplished Kabbalah scholar, presents a choice of Jewish necklaces engraved with words of love. For an exclusive Jewish necklace steeped in Kabbalah expertise, go for Ha’ari. Each of his prestigious necklaces is a work of art, created within the framework of Kabbalah to ensure maximum potential for protection and blessing.
Purchasing a Jewish Necklace
A Jewish necklace carrying a traditional symbol or mystical words and prayers is the perfect gift to bond with a dear one. It gives the necklace a deep sense of worth and authenticity and is often an eloquent expression of love and appreciation. A Jewish necklace is an item to treasure and cherish.