- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$189.95
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$176.85
- Roman Glass and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$150.65
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$49.78
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$100.72
- Kabbalah Necklace for Strength and the Heart of a Lion$181.33
- Kohen Blessing Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$73.36 - $81.22
- Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$151.96
- Psalms 91 Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$78.60
- Jerusalem Stone Silver Kabbalah Necklace by Moreno$78.60
- Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace - Woman of Valor$78.60
- Ani LeDodi Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$81.22
- Jerusalem Stone Necklace with 72 Names of G-d$78.60
- Hamsa for Protection Jerusalem Stone Necklace$78.60
- Silver Chai Necklace in Jerusalem Stone - Moreno$78.60
- Silver Chai Necklace - Ester ShahafDiameter: 1.5 cm / 0.5"$47.68
- Hamsa Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$78.60
- Kabbalah Heart Necklace Inscribed with Shin Alef Heh by HaAri Jewelry$117.90
- Silver I Love You Pendant by Golan Studio - English-HebrewSize: 1" X 0.9"$58.95
- Ester Shahaf Song of Songs PendantSize: 5 x 3 cm / 2" x 1"$169.65
- Holy Temple Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$78.60
- Breastplate Gold Necklace by Ha'Ari Kabbalah Jewelry$516.14
- Fish Pendant for Protection by Ha'Ari - Silver & Gold$108.73
- Jerusalem Pendant in 5 Metals by Ha'AriDiameter: 1" / 2.4 cm.$150.65
- Gold Fish Necklace for Protection by Ha'Ari$258.07
- Moreno Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Holy City$91.70
- Moreno Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Shema$78.60
- Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Psalms$78.60
- Psalms Heart Pendant with Crown - Ha'Ari$201.74
- Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Menorah$73.36 - $78.60
- Ani Ledodi Silver Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 0.9"$88.82
What is a Jewish Necklace?
Jewish necklaces are currently enjoying a surge of popularity. This beautiful fashion adornment with its striking Jewish symbols and themes carries an individual charm that is always attractive and in fashion. The choice includes Stars of David, Menorahs, Choshen, Mezuzahs, Chai, Hamsas or Kabbalah themes. Others incorporate meaningful and relevant Hebrew verses.
Why wear a Jewish necklace?
A Jewish necklace is more than a fashion adornment. It makes a statement about your identity and loyalty. It inspires pride in Jewish culture and heritage, in the Land and the people of Israel. Wearing a Jewish necklace is sure to bring you lots of compliments and admiring glances.
The Canaan-Online Collection
Stroll through our category of Jewish necklaces and enjoy a rich experience of visual beauty and spiritual inspiration. Each necklace incorporates a Jewish motif that makes an immediate connection with tradition and heritage. They are created by leading Israeli artists known for their variety and craftsmanship. Handmade in Israel adds another dimension of meaningful significance.
Choose the symbol or theme that speaks to your heart and soul. Artist Ester Shahaf offers you an exquisite Song of Songs or Chai necklace. Golan, an accomplished Kabbalah scholar, presents a choice of Jewish necklaces engraved with words of love. For an exclusive Jewish necklace steeped in Kabbalah expertise, go for Ha’ari. Each of his prestigious necklaces is a work of art, created within the framework of Kabbalah to ensure maximum potential for protection and blessing.
Purchasing a Jewish Necklace
A Jewish necklace carrying a traditional symbol or mystical words and prayers is the perfect gift to bond with a dear one. It gives the necklace a deep sense of worth and authenticity and is often an eloquent expression of love and appreciation. A Jewish necklace is an item to treasure and cherish.