- Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant Necklace with Spiral Shema Yisrael in Hebrew$18.77 - $25.83
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah and Scroll Pendant HaEsh Sheli - My Fire & Hamsa$22.78 - $31.91
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$17.07 - $22.78
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant - Breslev Flame Image, My Fire Ha'esh Sheli$14.23 - $24.43
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$221.85
- Pendant Necklace, 925 Sterling Silver - Land of Israel Outline$12.19 - $23.41
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$19.20 - $25.63
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah Pendant - Menorah Design$18.21 - $26.20
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$206.55
- Grafted Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$17.29 - $23.41
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace - Star of David with Outline of Israel$12.19 - $23.41
- Small Square Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$18.93 - $30.10
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$58.14
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Opal Filled Chai Pendant$20.35 - $28.51
- Pendant Necklace, Blue enamel Chai Letters - Sterling Silver$40.74 - $45.85
- Kabbalah Necklace for Strength and the Heart of a Lion$211.78
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$117.63
- Spiral Mezuzah Pendant with Shema Yisrael and Sand from Holy Land - Sterling Silver$30.55 - $38.71
- Pendant Necklace, Chai and Star of David - Gold Plate and Textured Sterling Silver$41.77 - $45.85
- Pendant Necklace, Ahava Love in Hebrew - Sterling Silver$26.47 - $30.55
- Roman Glass 925 Sterling Silver Tree of Life Pendant Necklace$125.54
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, Oval Eilat Stone in Frame of Marcasite Stones$75.48 - $80.58
- Jerusalem Stone Silver Kabbalah Necklace by Moreno$91.80
- Chai Pendant Necklace - Sterling Silver$40.74 - $44.83
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, Diamond Cut Eilat Stone in Matching Marcasite Frame$70.38 - $75.48
- Pendant Necklace, Blue Enamel Star of David – Sterling Silver$40.74 - $45.85
- Kohen Blessing Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$85.68
- Psalms 91 Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$91.80
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, Oval Eilat Stone and Diamond Shape Marcasite Frame$34.68 - $39.78
- Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$177.48
- Pendant Necklace with Hebrew Engraved Shema Yisrael - Sterling Silver$33.61 - $37.68
- Pendant Necklace, Roaring Lion of Judah - Sterling Silver$26.47 - $30.55
What is a Jewish Necklace?
Jewish necklaces are currently enjoying a surge of popularity. This beautiful fashion adornment with its striking Jewish symbols and themes carries an individual charm that is always attractive and in fashion. The choice includes Stars of David, Menorahs, Choshen, Mezuzahs, Chai, Hamsas or Kabbalah themes. Others incorporate meaningful and relevant Hebrew verses.
Why wear a Jewish necklace?
A Jewish necklace is more than a fashion adornment. It makes a statement about your identity and loyalty. It inspires pride in Jewish culture and heritage, in the Land and the people of Israel. Wearing a Jewish necklace is sure to bring you lots of compliments and admiring glances.
The Canaan-Online Collection
Stroll through our category of Jewish necklaces and enjoy a rich experience of visual beauty and spiritual inspiration. Each necklace incorporates a Jewish motif that makes an immediate connection with tradition and heritage. They are created by leading Israeli artists known for their variety and craftsmanship. Handmade in Israel adds another dimension of meaningful significance.
Choose the symbol or theme that speaks to your heart and soul. Artist Ester Shahaf offers you an exquisite Song of Songs or Chai necklace. Golan, an accomplished Kabbalah scholar, presents a choice of Jewish necklaces engraved with words of love. For an exclusive Jewish necklace steeped in Kabbalah expertise, go for Ha’ari. Each of his prestigious necklaces is a work of art, created within the framework of Kabbalah to ensure maximum potential for protection and blessing.
Purchasing a Jewish Necklace
A Jewish necklace carrying a traditional symbol or mystical words and prayers is the perfect gift to bond with a dear one. It gives the necklace a deep sense of worth and authenticity and is often an eloquent expression of love and appreciation. A Jewish necklace is an item to treasure and cherish.