- Mezuzah Necklace Pendant Spiral Hebrew Shema Yisrael in Sterling Silver$17.30 - $23.81
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$204.45
- Tree of Life Pendant Necklace - Sterling Silver$41.12 - $47.29
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$190.35
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$16.78 - $23.10
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$53.58
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$15.73 - $20.99
- Chai Pendant Necklace - Sterling Silver$43.17 - $49.35
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah Pendant - Menorah Design$16.78 - $24.15
- Kabbalah Necklace for Strength and the Heart of a Lion$195.17
- Blessing for Daughter's Necklace$108.41
- Pendant Necklace Menorah Star and Fish Symbol - Sterling Silver and Blue Enamel$46.26 - $53.47
- Jerusalem Stone Silver Kabbalah Necklace by Moreno$84.60
- Psalms 91 Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace - Moreno$84.60
- Kohen Blessing Silver and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$78.96 - $87.42
- Pendant Necklace, Blue enamel Chai Letters - Sterling Silver$45.23 - $51.41
- Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace - Woman of Valor$84.60
- Roman Glass 925 Sterling Silver Tree of Life Pendant Necklace$115.69
- Pendant Necklace with Menorah, Star and Fish Symbol on Eilat Stone - Sterling Silver$66.85 - $73.02
- Jerusalem Stone Necklace with 72 Names of G-d$84.60
- Small Square Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$17.44 - $27.74
- Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone and Silver Necklace$163.56
- Pendant Necklace, Textured Chai Letters - Sterling Silver$32.88 - $39.06
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace in Mezuzah Design with Filigree and Roman Glass$115.69
- Silver Chai Necklace in Jerusalem Stone - Moreno$84.60
- Roman Glass and Jerusalem Stone Necklace$162.15
- Pendant Necklace, Chai and Star of David - Gold Plate and Textured Sterling Silver$46.26 - $52.44
- Ester Shahaf Song of Songs PendantSize: 5 x 3 cm / 2" x 1"$182.60
- 14K Gold Circular Pendant with Lion of Judah on Roman Glass$683.91
- Pendant Necklace with Star of David and Gold Plated Chai - Sterling Silver$51.41 - $58.61
- Pendant Necklace, Blue Enamel Star of David – Sterling Silver$50.43 - $56.61
- Pendant Necklace of Eilat Stone with Star of David in Sterling Silver$29.85 - $36.02
What is a Jewish Necklace?
Jewish necklaces are currently enjoying a surge of popularity. This beautiful fashion adornment with its striking Jewish symbols and themes carries an individual charm that is always attractive and in fashion. The choice includes Stars of David, Menorahs, Choshen, Mezuzahs, Chai, Hamsas or Kabbalah themes. Others incorporate meaningful and relevant Hebrew verses.
Why wear a Jewish necklace?
A Jewish necklace is more than a fashion adornment. It makes a statement about your identity and loyalty. It inspires pride in Jewish culture and heritage, in the Land and the people of Israel. Wearing a Jewish necklace is sure to bring you lots of compliments and admiring glances.
The Canaan-Online Collection
Stroll through our category of Jewish necklaces and enjoy a rich experience of visual beauty and spiritual inspiration. Each necklace incorporates a Jewish motif that makes an immediate connection with tradition and heritage. They are created by leading Israeli artists known for their variety and craftsmanship. Handmade in Israel adds another dimension of meaningful significance.
Choose the symbol or theme that speaks to your heart and soul. Artist Ester Shahaf offers you an exquisite Song of Songs or Chai necklace. Golan, an accomplished Kabbalah scholar, presents a choice of Jewish necklaces engraved with words of love. For an exclusive Jewish necklace steeped in Kabbalah expertise, go for Ha’ari. Each of his prestigious necklaces is a work of art, created within the framework of Kabbalah to ensure maximum potential for protection and blessing.
Purchasing a Jewish Necklace
A Jewish necklace carrying a traditional symbol or mystical words and prayers is the perfect gift to bond with a dear one. It gives the necklace a deep sense of worth and authenticity and is often an eloquent expression of love and appreciation. A Jewish necklace is an item to treasure and cherish.