- Leather Men's Shema Yisrael Jewish BraceletAvailable in three colors$133.11
- Man's Pendant Necklace Geometric Collection, Oval in Rectangle - Adi Sidler$54.06
- Sterling Silver Shema Yisrael Bracelet$323.18
- Men Leather Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Shema Prayer & Gold Star of David - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$81.15
- Ana B'Koach Bracelet- Black$185.70
- Shema Leather and Silver Bracelet by Ha'Ari$152.94
- Man's Bracelet, Black Leather with Four Rectangle Elements – Adi Sidler$71.41
- Hamsa with Blessings Silver and 14K Jewish jewelry by Golan JewelrySize: 0.7 x 0.9"$137.70
- Black String Triple Wrap Men's Bracelet with Oxidized Silver-Plated Star of David$35.25
- Heavenly Protection Silver Bracelet$323.18
- Leather triple-Wrap Men Bracelet, Sterling Silver Hamsa & Hebrew Priestly Blessing - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$127.05
- Man's Black Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Open Buckle Design - Adi Sidler$71.41
- Hammered Disc Star of David Pendant by Golan JewelrySize: 1.4" X 0.6"$87.21
- Leather Men Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li Prayer - Studio GolanChoice of Colors$92.92
- Man's Bracelet with Stainless Steel X Design on Black Leather – Adi Sidler$71.41
- Turquoise Star of David Silver Bracelet by Golan Studio$231.27
- HaAri Leather and Silver Men's Kabbalah Bracelet$105.86
- Leather Men Bracelet with Gold Band & Silver Shema Yisrael in Hebrew – Studio GolanChoice of Colors$92.92
- Man's Bracelet with Four Geometric Elements on Black Leather – Adi Sidler$71.41
- Men Silver Bracelet with Gold Hamsa & Hebrew Ben Porat Yosef Blessing - Studio Golan$138.82
- Silver Bracelet for Men with Gold Star of David & Hebrew Shema Yisrael - Studio Golan$138.82
- Black Leather Bracelet for Men with Stainless Steel Open Buckle Design – Adi Sidler$71.41
- Nano Mens Onyx Shema Star of David Pendant by Nano Jewelry$175.37 - $382.50
- Braided Grey Leather Triple-Wrap Men's Bracelet with Oxidized Silver-Plated Anchor Element by Gal Cohen$40.55
- May God Bless & Keep You Hebrew Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David by Golan$138.82
- Silver Star of David Necklace with Shema Prayer By Nano Jewelry$175.37
- Travelers Prayer Sterling Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David by Golan Studio$138.82
- Shema Star of David Mens Pendant by Nano - Gold-Plated$187.13
- Leather Bracelets for Plentifulness, Healing or Protection from Bad EyeDiameter of each plate: 0.6" / 1.5 cm$137.70
- Shema Star of David Mens Pendant by Nano - Silver$175.37
- Gold Star of David Necklace with Shema Prayer By Nano Jewelry$187.13 - $410.74
- Beige Rope Triple-Wrap Men's Bracelet with Oxidized Silver-Plated Anchor Element and Black Thread by Gal Cohen$31.78
When did men begin to wear jewelry?
Although it may seem a modern invention, men’s jewelry has been around for centuries. The ancients, especially the aristocracy, were adorned with valuable ornaments. So, any young man who wishes to be trendy and wear jewelry has historical support. It’s a great gift to present to that special man in your life.
Research indicates that men prefer to purchase jewelry online. Standing in a store trying on jewelry and gazing into the mirror is fine for women but not for men. So, go online. Scroll through our selection. You will find our men’s jewelry to be discreet and tasteful, radiating strength, energy and respect.
Jewish Men’s Jewelry
Bracelet and necklaces that subtly display Jewish identity are always popular. Our display of Gal Cohen trendy wrap-around bracelets is a visual delight. There is something for everyone. You will find silver plated plaques that feature the prayer of Shema Yisrael, the words of Modeh Ani or the Priestly blessing. Ha’ari, the Jerusalem based Kabbalah jewelry center, offers bracelets with mystical charms and engravings that bring blessing or protection from the Bad Eye. The bracelets of Kabbalist scholar and jewelry artist Golan are hand engraved with mystical charms or other religious emblems. There are lots of Stars of David – always a proud declaration of loyalty to the Jewish people and their land.
Symbolic men's jewelry
The trendiest designer in Israel today is Gal Cohen. Proclaiming the message of youth, she creates incredible jewelry for men. Her wrap around bracelets features popular symbols that carry messages of strength, authority and action. Whether it is anchors, arrows, boats, infinity or compass points, her bracelets and necklaces – in a choice of manly colors – are perfect gifts. They will liven up the casual jeans and look equally good at the evening party.
Add personality to your attire and wear a Canaan-Online bracelet or necklace.