- Heart Shaped Key Ring with Blue and White Flag of Israel$1.01
- Canvas Tote Bag, Schlep with English Definitions - Barbara Shaw$25.67
- Playful Car Hanging Cubes with Flag of Israel$4.01
- Key Ring with Decorative Seven Branch Menorah and Star of David - Gold$2.82
- Coffee Mug with Don’t Tell Me to Keep Calm. I am a Jewish Mother - Barbara Shaw$16.00
- Key-Ring with Blue and White Flag of Israel - Flip Flop Shoe Design$1.01
- Inspiring Teacher Mug Morah Madlikah - Barbara Shaw$16.00
- Key-ring Displaying Blue and White Flag of Israel$1.01
- Yiddish T-shirt - Mentch$25.67
- Coffee Mug For Rosh Hashanah, Shofar So Good - Barbara Shaw$16.00
- Coffee Mug for Pesach with Ma Nishtana on a Matzah Background - Barbara Shaw$16.00
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain – Colorful Pomegranate Decoration$11.05
- Yair Emanuel Gold Key Chain - Hamsa with Shalom$11.05
- Oriental metalwork Heart Keychain by Ester Shahaf$57.53
- Hamsa Key Chain in Blue and Green - Ester ShahafSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$57.53
- Beer Pint Glass, Le'chaim in Hebrew or English - Barbara Shaw$22.95
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain – Blue Butterfly$11.05
- Coffee Mug with Joyous Happy Chanukah Motifs - Barbara Shaw$16.00
- Light Blue Hamsa Tree of Life Key Ring - Ester Shahaf$56.46
- Ester Shahaf Keyring with White and Gold HamsaSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$57.53
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain – Colorful Bird Decoration$11.05
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain – Colorful Hamsa with Flowers$11.05
- Heart Key Ring in Turquoise - Ester ShahafSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$57.53
- Hamsa Keychain in Turquoise - Ester ShahafSize: 4.5"$57.53
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain - Colorful Wise Old Owl$11.05
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain - Colorful Cat Decoration$11.05
- Welcome to Israeli Kit - Barbara Shaw$29.07
- Canvas Tote Bag with Hamsa Blessings, Black-Silver - Barbara Shaw$28.31
- Ester Shahaf Key Ring with a Hamsa and Dove$57.53
- Hamsa Key Ring by Shahaf in Red and Beige colorsSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$57.53
- Yair Emanuel, Gold Key Chain – Blue Peacock Decoration$11.05
- Coffee Mug with Hebrew Aleph Beit Alphabet Letters in Ancient Font - Barbara Shaw$16.00
When do you buy your souvenir gifts?
Who says souvenirs from Israeli need to be purchased when you are in Israel? Do you really want to spend your precious vacation hours searching the shops for those gift bargains? Canaan-Online has the perfect solution. Purchase your gift from the comfort of your home before you leave. Immediately on your return, whip them out and distribute as if they came with you on the plane.
Barbara Shaw’s Souvenirs
It is hard to resist the charm of Barbara Shaw’s mugs – each one has a text that is so perfectly Israeli, everyone will love it. Still with Barbara Shaw, consider her aprons, tote bags, T-shirts, coin purses or makeup pouch. Although she settled in Israel from Australia, her products capture the lively spirit of Israel with a dynamic message that announces, “I am here!”
Ester Shahaf’s decorative keyrings
A keyring is a thoughtful stylish souvenir. The O’ so Israeli decorative themes of Ester Shahaf make this an elegant gift. You will be remembered every time it is used.
In her inimitable style, Dorit Judaica succeeds in transferring her hallmark pomegranate themes to a striking collection of keyrings. They carry dramatic blessings or verses from the Bible and some are decorated with well-known pity sayings and blessings.
Finally, the success of the collection is Barbara Shaw’s oleh kit, perfect to introduce new immigrants to those well-worn words, “Welcome to Israel!” Get ready to laugh with her when you open the tin and discover a mini map of Israel, a tea bag, dictionary magnet felafel purse, Herzl keychain, garinim, Israeli flag and sandpaper for sharpening your elbows!
We hope you found our suggestions amusing, entertaining and also functional. Our final advice… treat yourself to a gift too.