- Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant Necklace with Spiral Shema Yisrael in Hebrew$18.77 - $25.83
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$30.55
- 72 names of God Wheel with Star of David Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by HaariDiameter: 1"$170.17
- Classic Print Letters 18K Gold Plated Hebrew Name Necklace$35.65
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$30.55
- Sterling Silver and 9K Two Hamsa Kabbalah Pendant by HaAri Jewelry$131.72
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$17.07 - $22.78
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah and Scroll Pendant HaEsh Sheli - My Fire & Hamsa$22.78 - $31.91
- Ani LeDodi Silver Kabbalah Ring$99.30
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$158.06
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Pendant For Protection - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$222.91
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$57.03
- Grafted Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$17.29 - $23.41
- Sterling Silver, 9K Gold and Onyx Kabbalah Pendant For Protection - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$168.19
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$50.95
- 72 names of God Wheel Necklace Kabbalah Pendant by HaariDiameter: 1"$170.18
- Silver Star Necklace with Hebrew Name and Heart$46.87
- Shema Yisrael Black Rubber Wristband Bracelet$10.22
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$180.36
- Gold Plated I Am For My Beloved Pendant by HaAri Jewelry$121.59
- Dangle Star of David Earrings with Pearl by Edita$18.82
- Ana Bekoach Double Star of David Pendant by Ha'Ari$76.50
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$46.87
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah Pendant - Menorah Design$18.21 - $26.20
- Shema Yisrael Prayer Cutout Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace$20.35 - $26.47
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$19.20 - $25.63
- Secrets of the Merkava Pendant Necklace Kabbalah by HaAri Jewelry$105.86
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Hamsa Kabbalah pendant by Haari$222.91
- Small Square Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$18.93 - $30.10
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$91.74
- Sterling Silver 5 Metals Kabbalah Pendant for Protection by Ha'Ari$182.38
- Hebrew Cursive Sterling Silver Name inside Star of David Necklace$46.87
because in addition to being beautiful, it carries an element of holiness, tradition and sacredness. Religious convictions aside, Jewish men and women often choose to wear a piece of Jewish Jewelry so as to express their pride in their roots, in their nation and tradition. Another popular kind of Jewelry today is Israeli Jewelry. After two-thousand years of exile from their homeland, the Jewish nation has merited to see the miraculous return to their land in the last century. Jewish people all over the world feel a special connection to the land of Israel, the land towards which they pray three times a day and have plead with G-d to return then to for over two-thousand years.
Some popular choices of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women are:
Star of David Jewelry - although a fairly recent association has been made between this symbol and the Jewish people, this sign has rapidly come to represent Jewish pride and unity. Additionally, there is a strong connection between the Star of David and the State of Israel as the Star of David features in the Israeli flag. In fact, it would be safe to say that this symbol fits comfortably into the categories of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women, as well as Israeli Jewelry.
Shema Yisrael Jewelry - The central prayer in Judaism in which one declares his faith in G-d. The words of this timeless prayer are a popular choice for a piece of Jewish Jewelry.
Hamsa Jewelry - The Hamsa has become an accepted motif in Judaism despite its non-Jewish roots. The Hamsa is believed to protect one from the evil eye and those looking for luck and good fortune often choose this symbol.
Kabbalah Jewelry - The mystical world of Kabblah draws many seekers of spirituality. Kabbalah Jewelry will incorporate teachings from the mystical depths of Judaism to result in an intriguing piece of art.