- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$27.20
- Charm Bracelet made of 925 Sterling Silver - round clasp$49.37 - $58.44
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$24.17
- Classic Block Letter Gold Filled Hebrew Name Necklace$43.32
- Silver Plated 3 Loopr Design Leather Triple Wrap Men's Bracelet by Galis$31.74
- Man's triple Wrap Black Leather Bracelet with Shema Yisrael Element - Galis$30.18
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$44.54
- Galis Silver Plated Whale Tail on Gray Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- Man's Triple Wrap Blue and White Fabric Bracelet with Anchor Element - Galis Jewelry$26.15
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$167.22
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$189.95
- Galis Silver Plated Whale Tail on Black Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- Mans Double Wrap Brown Bracelet with Tube Element - Galis Jewelry$23.17
- Triple Wrap Men's Bracelet with Oxidized Silver-Plated Star of David Element$30.18
- Silver Star Necklace with Hebrew Name and Heart$41.82
- Galis Silver Plated Tube Element on Gray Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- 72 names of God Wheel Necklace Kabbalah Pendant by HaariDiameter: 1"$130.95
- Dangle Star of David Earrings with Pearl by Edita$16.11
- Galis Silver Plated Tube Element on Black Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$160.48
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$78.55
- Shema Yisrael Black Rubber Wristband Bracelet$8.01
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$176.85
- Galis Three Bead Necklace on Gray Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- 24k Gold-Plated Arrows Anklet with by Gal Cohen$23.97
- Kabbalah Pendant by Golan Studio - 72 Holy NamesDiameter: 1.2"$99.56
- Galis Three Bead Necklace on Black Fabric Necklace for Men$19.15
- Silver Plated Bands and Knot Braided Leather Men's Bracelet by Gal Cohen$30.23
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$49.78
- Travelers Prayer and Star of David Kabbalah Ring - Golan Studio$99.56
- Gold Plated and Black Bead Men's Bracelet by Gal Cohen$28.72
- Cursive Hebrew Name Gold Filled Necklace$65.50
because in addition to being beautiful, it carries an element of holiness, tradition and sacredness. Religious convictions aside, Jewish men and women often choose to wear a piece of Jewish Jewelry so as to express their pride in their roots, in their nation and tradition. Another popular kind of Jewelry today is Israeli Jewelry. After two-thousand years of exile from their homeland, the Jewish nation has merited to see the miraculous return to their land in the last century. Jewish people all over the world feel a special connection to the land of Israel, the land towards which they pray three times a day and have plead with G-d to return then to for over two-thousand years.
Some popular choices of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women are:
Star of David Jewelry - although a fairly recent association has been made between this symbol and the Jewish people, this sign has rapidly come to represent Jewish pride and unity. Additionally, there is a strong connection between the Star of David and the State of Israel as the Star of David features in the Israeli flag. In fact, it would be safe to say that this symbol fits comfortably into the categories of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women, as well as Israeli Jewelry.
Shema Yisrael Jewelry - The central prayer in Judaism in which one declares his faith in G-d. The words of this timeless prayer are a popular choice for a piece of Jewish Jewelry.
Hamsa Jewelry - The Hamsa has become an accepted motif in Judaism despite its non-Jewish roots. The Hamsa is believed to protect one from the evil eye and those looking for luck and good fortune often choose this symbol.
Kabbalah Jewelry - The mystical world of Kabblah draws many seekers of spirituality. Kabbalah Jewelry will incorporate teachings from the mystical depths of Judaism to result in an intriguing piece of art.