- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$29.53
- Mezuzah Necklace Pendant Spiral Hebrew Shema Yisrael in Sterling Silver$17.30 - $23.81
- Classic Block Letter Gold Plated Hebrew Name Necklace$42.04
- Grafted Mezuzah Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver$17.44 - $27.74
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$26.01
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah and Scroll Pendant HaEsh Sheli - My Fire & Hamsa$20.99 - $29.41
- Handmade Silver and Black Necklace, Semi Precious Gems, Primitive Collection - Amaro$230.73
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$52.56
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$47.94
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$204.45
- 72 names of God Wheel Necklace Kabbalah Pendant by HaariDiameter: 1"$125.76
- Handmade Gold Necklace with Colorful Leaf Shapes, Semi Precious Stones - Amaro$123.25
- Silver Star Necklace with Hebrew Name and Heart$45.01
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$15.73 - $20.99
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$179.99
- Colorful Indian Styel Necklace by Amaro$145.93
- Dangle Star of David Earrings with Pearl by Edita$17.34
- Handmade Necklace with Black and White Leaf Shapes, Semi Precious Stones - Amaro$184.38
- Shema Yisrael Black Rubber Wristband Bracelet$9.42
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$42.04
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$84.54
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$172.73
- Handmade Snowdrop Necklace, Black and White Semi Precious Stones - Amaro$184.38
- Secrets of the Merkava Pendant Necklace Kabbalah by HaAri Jewelry$97.56
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$17.70 - $23.62
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$190.35
- Fiery Red and Purple Handmade Necklace, Radiant Orchid Collection - Amaro$170.58
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$25.20
- Two Hebrew Names Gold Filled Necklace in Block Letters$57.43
- Silver Pendants Necklace, Semi Precious Gems, Flower Lace Collection - Amaro$73.95
- Silver Heart English Name Necklace$44.98
- Hebrew Cursive Sterling Silver Name inside Star of David Necklace$42.04
because in addition to being beautiful, it carries an element of holiness, tradition and sacredness. Religious convictions aside, Jewish men and women often choose to wear a piece of Jewish Jewelry so as to express their pride in their roots, in their nation and tradition. Another popular kind of Jewelry today is Israeli Jewelry. After two-thousand years of exile from their homeland, the Jewish nation has merited to see the miraculous return to their land in the last century. Jewish people all over the world feel a special connection to the land of Israel, the land towards which they pray three times a day and have plead with G-d to return then to for over two-thousand years.
Some popular choices of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women are:
Star of David Jewelry - although a fairly recent association has been made between this symbol and the Jewish people, this sign has rapidly come to represent Jewish pride and unity. Additionally, there is a strong connection between the Star of David and the State of Israel as the Star of David features in the Israeli flag. In fact, it would be safe to say that this symbol fits comfortably into the categories of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women, as well as Israeli Jewelry.
Shema Yisrael Jewelry - The central prayer in Judaism in which one declares his faith in G-d. The words of this timeless prayer are a popular choice for a piece of Jewish Jewelry.
Hamsa Jewelry - The Hamsa has become an accepted motif in Judaism despite its non-Jewish roots. The Hamsa is believed to protect one from the evil eye and those looking for luck and good fortune often choose this symbol.
Kabbalah Jewelry - The mystical world of Kabblah draws many seekers of spirituality. Kabbalah Jewelry will incorporate teachings from the mystical depths of Judaism to result in an intriguing piece of art.