- Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant Necklace with Spiral Shema Yisrael in Hebrew$18.65 - $25.67
- 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Hamsa Hand Ornament - AJDesign$19.20
- Hebrew Block Letter Silver Name Necklace$31.83
- Classic Block Letter Gold Plated Hebrew Name Necklace$45.32
- Hebrew Cursive Silver Name Necklace$28.04
- 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Star of David Ornament - AJDesign$22.24
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah and Scroll Pendant HaEsh Sheli - My Fire & Hamsa$22.63 - $31.70
- Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Engraved Disc Name Necklace with Inlaid Hamsa$56.66
- Two Hebrew Names Silver Necklace in Block Letters$51.68
- 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Shema Yisrael in Open Circle Ornament - AJDesign$25.28
- Eshet Chayil Necklace by Ha'AriDiameter: 0.8"$220.40
- 72 names of God Wheel Necklace Kabbalah Pendant by HaariDiameter: 1"$135.57
- Silver Star Necklace with Hebrew Name and Heart$48.52
- 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Shema Yisrael Prayer on Circular Disc - AJDesign$26.30
- Small Chai Necklace Hebrew Letters Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with Chain$16.96 - $22.63
- Star of David Ring with Priestly Blessing$194.03
- Dangle Star of David Earrings with Pearl by Edita$18.70
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant - Breslev Flame Image, My Fire Ha'esh Sheli$14.14 - $24.27
- Shema Yisrael Black Rubber Wristband Bracelet$10.15
- Star of David Hebrew Cursive 18k Gold Plated Name Necklace$45.32
- Mezuzah Necklace Hebrew Chai Pendant Sign of Life in Sterling Silver$19.08 - $25.46
- Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals - Amaro$91.14
- Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver by HaAri Jewelry$186.20
- Pendant Necklace, 925 Sterling Silver - Land of Israel Outline$12.11 - $23.26
- Secrets of the Merkava Pendant Necklace Kabbalah by HaAri Jewelry$105.17
- Hebrew Cursive Sterling Silver Name inside Star of David Necklace$45.32
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace - Star of David with Outline of Israel$12.11 - $23.26
- Travelers Prayer Pendant by HaAri JewelryDiameter: 1"$205.20
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Mezuzah Pendant - Menorah Design$18.09 - $26.03
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$57.76
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace - Colorful Choshen Breastplate in Hamsa Image$20.22 - $28.32
- Silver Heart English Name Necklace$48.49
because in addition to being beautiful, it carries an element of holiness, tradition and sacredness. Religious convictions aside, Jewish men and women often choose to wear a piece of Jewish Jewelry so as to express their pride in their roots, in their nation and tradition. Another popular kind of Jewelry today is Israeli Jewelry. After two-thousand years of exile from their homeland, the Jewish nation has merited to see the miraculous return to their land in the last century. Jewish people all over the world feel a special connection to the land of Israel, the land towards which they pray three times a day and have plead with G-d to return then to for over two-thousand years.
Some popular choices of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women are:
Star of David Jewelry - although a fairly recent association has been made between this symbol and the Jewish people, this sign has rapidly come to represent Jewish pride and unity. Additionally, there is a strong connection between the Star of David and the State of Israel as the Star of David features in the Israeli flag. In fact, it would be safe to say that this symbol fits comfortably into the categories of Jewish Jewelry for both men and women, as well as Israeli Jewelry.
Shema Yisrael Jewelry - The central prayer in Judaism in which one declares his faith in G-d. The words of this timeless prayer are a popular choice for a piece of Jewish Jewelry.
Hamsa Jewelry - The Hamsa has become an accepted motif in Judaism despite its non-Jewish roots. The Hamsa is believed to protect one from the evil eye and those looking for luck and good fortune often choose this symbol.
Kabbalah Jewelry - The mystical world of Kabblah draws many seekers of spirituality. Kabbalah Jewelry will incorporate teachings from the mystical depths of Judaism to result in an intriguing piece of art.