- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Rainbow Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$64.47 - $97.18
- Hermonit Wool Tallit by Talitania$90.85 - $128.20
- Gilboa Light Weight Wool Prayer Shawl Tallit by Talitnia - White Stripes$103.52 - $129.41
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$22.16 - $59.62
- Seven Species Tallit by Talitania$77.66 - $200.69
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl by Talitnia - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$51.81 - $132.53
- Ohr Tallit by Talitania$51.81 - $106.15
- Talitania Non Slip Malchut Wool Tallit$141.08 - $200.58
- Talitania Kosher Zion Paz Tallit$29.76 - $77.66
- Lightweight Acrylic Tallit Prayer Shawl with Turquoise and Silver Stripes – NoamChoice of sizes$23.30 - $28.37
- Talitania Prima AA Tallit Premium - Black StripesChoice of sizes$120.40 - $155.43
- Talitania Silk Tallit Prayer Shawl$24.59 - $58.25
- Jerusalem Design Tallit Blue Shades by TalitniaChoice of sizes$64.68 - $107.42
- Non Slip Lightweight Acrylic Tallit Prayer Shawl with Silver and Light Blue StripesChoice of sizes$42.55 - $45.59
- Talitania Wool Tallit - White and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$51.67 - $144.77
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Blue and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$21.94 - $59.52
- Talitania Wool Tallit - Black and White StripesChoice of sizes$51.67 - $144.77
- Non-Slip Lightweight Acrylic Tallit Prayer Shawl with Silver and White Stripes - NoamChoice of sizes$42.55 - $45.59
- Lightweight Acrylic Tallit Prayer Shawl with Light Blue and Silver Stripes – NoamChoice of sizes$26.35 - $35.47
- Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl with Blue & Gold Stripes by TalitniaChoice of sizes$51.67 - $132.53
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - White and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$21.94 - $54.35
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Black and Gold StripesChoice of sizes$24.59 - $54.35
- Lightweight Non-slip Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl, Barak Talitania - Light Blue Stripes$103.52 - $129.41
- Talitania Noy Tallit$45.16 - $77.66
- Talitania Hadar Tallit$38.83 - $71.22
- Prima Alef Alef Chermon Tallit$103.52 - $129.47
- Barak Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl, Lightweight Non slip with Silver Stripes - Talitnia$103.52 - $129.41
- Bnei Ohr Josephs Coat Tallit Light Blue Colors by TalitniaChoice of sizes$63.42 - $97.19
- Talitania Chabad Tallit$155.32 - $200.69
- Talitania Acrylic Tallit - Black and Silver StripesChoice of sizes$21.94 - $59.52
- Lightweight Non-slip Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl, Barak from Talitania - White Stripes$103.52 - $129.41
- Kittel Robe White Cotton Polyester - Classic Design$54.45 - $64.79
THE TRADITIONAL TALLIT
A Traditional Tallit, (Prayer Shawl), usually refers to the size, fabric, and design of the prayer shawl worn by a praying Jew throughout the centuries. Its body length is wrapped around the shoulders. The fabric is preferably wool, although cotton, silk, and other mixtures are acceptable. The traditional design, derived from Halachic sources, is a series of black stripes of various widths along the tallit.
Our first priority when selecting traditional prayer shawls for our customers is to ascertain that they are of superior quality, sewn by pious G-d fearing Jews. We have developed a close working relationship with the renowned Talitania Company that has decades of experience in this field. Their staff is experienced, knowledgeable and fully familiar with halachic requirements.
Scroll through our Traditional Tallit section. You will find Talitania prayer shawls of wool, acrylic and silk fabrics – all of them combining style, quality, and tradition. The wool prayer shawls are lightweight and comfortable. An innovative feature, that is extremely popular, is the non-slip shoulders.
In contrast to the strictly classic white with black stripes design, you will also find a selection of decorative prayer shawls – adding a touch of color and individuality. Consider the choice of stripe designs, reminiscent of Joseph’s coat of many colors. Or, enjoy the tallit displaying images of Jerusalem or the Seven Fruits. There are also tallitot for different groups – a Tallit for Yemenite, a Turkish Tallit for Hassidim and a Chabad Tallit with its distinctive knotting sequence.
ALL OUR TALLITOT…
Every tallit you receive from Canaan-Online is Kosher and carries appropriate certification. Each one comes with Tzitzit attached but if you wish you can order the Tzitzit separately and attach them yourself. There is a comprehensive choice of Tzitzit threads including the techelet blue thread.